Cpsl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by thehangingman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. S2007S

S2007S

whewwww..

bought this at 12.65, declined and then out of no where jumped, out at 13.05, this stock is tooooo volatile.....

#11     Dec 29, 2006
  2. I agree. I just took a quick nap actually and completely missed that leg up to high $13's.

lol - right now the spread is bid $11.77 ask $12.18

#12     Dec 29, 2006
  3. Here is what I found most useful. A simple strategy.

Start looking at yahoo top % gainers around 10-10:30ish. Then look at the name of the stock and the volume. Keep looking every 30 minutes. Anything that has "China", "asia" or something similiar is probably going to be a hit for the rest of the day. Sometimes they dont have anything asia in the name, so you have to look a little deeper. Sometimes they dont come everyday. However, when they do come then its like a freight train and well worth checking.

The yahoo list is great because you can click on the name and look at the profile to see what the real deal is. I highly doubt anyone knows what China Precision Steel is about...Im not even sure if they make steel or instruments or whatever. . .

#13     Dec 29, 2006
  4. Sounds like a plan

#14     Jan 3, 2007
  5. What a 1 day hold this would have been - Up over $5.00 from the friday close !!!!! Can you say happy new year

#15     Jan 3, 2007
  6. m22au

m22au

Does anyone know the size of the float for CPSL?

I can not find this at my usual source of
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=CPSL

The press release of 4 January only provides the total shares outstanding (26.9 million).

#16     Jan 5, 2007