Cpsl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by thehangingman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. JORGE

JORGE

It was a reverse merger with OLAB.

2. S2007S

S2007S

did this open around 7??

I was looking at it around 11.40, now at 12.35....

3. Unfreakin believable. I did not see this on ipocentral. We have to start some kind of a thread/journal. This is another FFHL & EFUT. This opened under $6 around 10AM

4. JORGE

JORGE

It was not an IPO, this stock traded under the symbol OLAB until today. If you pull up a chart of OLAB you will see in April it jumped from 2 to 9, when the reverse merger was first announced. It then traded back down under 3 in August. The move today does not make much sense considering the news is 8 months old, but I guess it doesn't get much hotter than a low float, Chinese steel company.

5. Thanks for the heads up. The spread on this thing can get ridiculous.

Meanwhile, FFHL has been swinging back and forth between $16.80ish & $17.35ish for about 8 round trips now.

6. S2007S

S2007S

the spread is crazy, .40 sometimes

7. JORGE

JORGE

Check out CRGID, 3.35 range today and spread between .50 and .70.

8. Nice - keep them coming.

Looks like this one is just coming off a RS - so the float must have shrunk??

9. JORGE

JORGE

I think the float is about 1.3, but looks like they did some financing which will cause an increase down the road. I always have a list of top Nasdaq % gainers on my screen, and this popped up yesterday when it had almost a 3 pt run followed by an quick retrace. I usually stay away from these things, but not much else to play during the holidays.

#10     Dec 29, 2006