Covid lockdown panic was caused by Fauci's "1% error"!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by thecoder, Sep 6, 2020.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

@Turveyd

You're still a foul-mouth lying crybaby loser troll that's unable to stop himself from starting crap with others...still running around ET calling people brain dead pricks.

[​IMG]

Your girly tactics are getting old...don't you think especially while complaining so much about Covid-19 when you've disclosed there's none in your area (no Covid-19 / no hospitalization)...

On the other hand that brags he had it and gave it to his mates...no big deal.

Which is it...nobody had it or you're the only one that had it or nobody in your city had it ?

Turveyd-Brain-Dead-Prick-Commentary.png

The enemy is you against yourself but things are cozy where you're living considering you keep saying nobody has Covid-19 so why you keep bitching and saying people are dying...1000s killed when in reality you're the one that stated elderly shouldn't be protected...they've already lived ?

You're scum...now piss off and enjoy your utopia you've created that you boldly announced nobody had Covid-19.

P.S. You've publicly stated you will create multiple aliases to troll Elitetrader.com

Have you done that and how many multiple aliases did you create here at ET or anywhere else online ? What's your favourite impersonation and how many people are you stalking online ?

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    #51     Sep 9, 2020
    Developer likes this.
  2. luisHK

luisHK

VideoCapture_20200909-203943.jpg

#52     Sep 9, 2020
    apdxyk likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

There trialing Mouth Wash to reduce the Covid in your breath LOL

Vaccine Oxford 1 put on hold, made someone sick, gives us longer to avoid being forced it :)

Boris threatening fines for people breaking 6 person makes zero sense rule, as he knows he's being ignored and he's a laughing stock LOL

And only 8deaths reported today UK, deaths in Spain seem to have increased mind recently, not 2nd wave, just hit a few care homes I guess.

#53     Sep 9, 2020
  4. luisHK

luisHK

Cdc also recommended to have sex with face masks on a while back, strange world.
    You re right about hitting a few care homes, there were great news about anti body tests in Madrid care homes a couple of weeks ago, with up to 80% of patients found to have them, but it now looks that number wasn t that high everywhere, and Madrid is still ahead in number of deaths.

#54     Sep 9, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

UK advice is, face masks, no kissing, facing away ie doggie style, ugly birds have never had it so good LOL Ridiculous, who goes to the pub pulls some bird staying 2metres away then straight to doggie with no kissing or cuddling at all ffs!!

80% is a good very high number, might have better antibody tests, here still 10% but just shit tests / T - Cells not antibodies.

#55     Sep 9, 2020
    luisHK likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

@Wrb, obviously still an asshole, I'm going to have to troll you, not on ET on your other sites and your little scammy BS teaching site LOL

Can you just not admit that you where wrong about Covid and move on, the evidence proves your WRONG 100% wrong, just because your stupid enough to believe lying politicians and not accept your wrong, do it, your wrong, move on!!

Just you, your the only 1 I hate enough to fly over and beat to death, well done on being the biggest asshole I've EVER sort of met.

Go get Covid and Die, prove me wrong already FFS!!

#56     Sep 10, 2020
  7. destriero

destriero

OP your boy Trump told Woodward that the mortality rate was 5%. Fauci 1; Orangutard 0.

#57     Sep 10, 2020
  8. luisHK

luisHK

Even if that dude gets covid u won t be proven wrong obviously.
    I put him on ignore btw, unusual for me, don't mind so much the opposite opinion, arguing can be fun, but he writes loooong posts, not only I disagree with but also besides the point.

#58     Sep 10, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Then he makes shit up or puts stuff out of context, to make it seem like I'm the nutter, errr no and refuses to listen to any kind of logic or reason, it was lockdowns will save us, it failed now it's bits of clothe over your face LOL

He is on ignore I log off to check what the muppets upto that's all, he's got me blocked!!

He is the enemy, 100% fear, 0% logic, doing 1000% more damage than the virus is doing and refusing to accept it or even acknowledge there doing it.

When I hear of a Snowflake who's lost there job I smile, they created this mess to save themselves, they deserve to suffer the consequences.

#59     Sep 10, 2020
  10. pixel

pixel

While I understand what you are dealing with, but you will have to understand that there are so many troll who has nothing better to do and you are basically feeding them. Time to cut them off and move on

#60     Sep 11, 2020
    apdxyk likes this.