Covid lockdown panic was caused by Fauci's "1% error"!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by thecoder, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Boris the muppet considering locking down pubs = locking down pubs, mass piss up tomorrow night if there not already shut, expect Gym's and other things will go aswell FFS!!

Deaths have increased slightly, it's not parabolic like Wave 1 it's just getting around the at risk that they dropped shielding on to soon, strategically so they can create a fake wave 2 fear and convince public on more lockdowns and BS.

Average deaths climbed from 8 per day to 20 per day and stable at that, another 2 - 3 weeks and forecast that'll start dropping again, also many many tests and people believe it or not die and it is just tested positive last 28days, not of Covid.

Why the fuck are they intentionally screwing us over for no reason ??

#121     Sep 17, 2020
  2. Overnight

Overnight

So you're hanging out on Fire Island then? Mmm hmm, we know which way you swing. *wink*

:p

#122     Sep 17, 2020
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

See no point social distancing if there all going to bang each other later on, just pointless.

#123     Sep 17, 2020
  4. Overnight

Overnight

How Covid has affected people in their heads, after the long confinements, with no relief in sight until the end of the year. An analogy...

#124     Sep 17, 2020
    Turveyd likes this.
  5. luisHK

luisHK

Madrid will start on monday to isolate several districts ( those associated with 37 public health centers, where infection rates are over 1% of the population over the last 14 days). No stay at home orders and it seems all businesses rhere can keep on operating with reduced affluence. But can t travel through Madrid, or as far as I understand can t even cross one's municipality without good reason. Let s see how they implement that as one side of a street might be gtg, but not the other ( the main gym I go to is in a restricted area).
    Anyway, with Fall and Flu coming up, next several months ain t gonna be fun ( pretty sure restrictions will get worse)
    Flu plus Covid at the same time doesn't sound fun btw, a friend ( 125kg very muscular but also holding too much fat) got the covid on top of a bronchitis and he had a rough couple of days - managed it at home though. For most it was no biggie but heard of several people hospitalised, some as little as 1 or 2 nights.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    #125     Sep 19, 2020
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

They tried hard to justify a full lockdown for 2 weeks but so far failing, on about mass deaths by end of October, but can't lockdown till school holiday mid October, so as this bump from people coming out of hiding will of peaked by then and they'd of been no mass deaths, hopefully more people will stick upto them, but people be shit so we'll see.

If we hadn't of slowed it slightly with lockdowns then we could of spread it and eradicated it totally before the shielding at risk came back out, just to get it and a few of them to die, sad but true!!

As I've been saying all along, mass orgy, 3 weeks later it's over, stop being scared self interested muppets.

#126     Sep 19, 2020
  7. luisHK

luisHK

Indeed, arguments against lockdowns are strong.
    But you might be disappointed on how the situation evolves in the UK in case it follows the curve in Spain, especially Madrid. Well over half the ICUs beds available in Madrid are allegedly occupied by covid patients already ( much more, but I can´t recall quicklythe number I saw yesterday), and deaths have increased noticeably.
    It was expected Madrid government announce the reopening of a temporary hospital used last spring at yesterday press conference but they didn´t, not sure why.
    Anyway here, the way it goes and expected ineffectiveness of the new measures (no doubt 1000s of fine 600euros and up though will be given), we are likely to face further restrictions very soon.
    As mentioned before, lots of people are still afraid, although it´s not clear whether they are more afraid of the virus or being quarantined along their whole family for small covid related issues. Parents also afraid schools get closed if a few cases show up (at least 2 already in my kids´school)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    #127     Sep 19, 2020
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

UK re opened the temp hospitals ready for Wave #2, supermarkets back to cueing up for 30mins to get in again from tomorrow :( arrseeeee going backwards.

Cases factoring in the extra testing have doubled in the UK, but expected all the people hiding away have stopped hiding away too soon, no common sense at all these days.

Had a video today, scientists where afraid of getting it early on, so making it seem 100x's worse than it is, to protect themselves, scientists really are spineless twats.

Hopefully they can't force a lockdown just BS measures to claim that's holding the 2nd wave off, long enough for people to wake up the realise there is no 2nd wave, or they'll claim lockdown magically stopped and not just delayed the 2nd wave.

I did the maths on Spains death surge, the amount of people that have tested positive the death rate is in line with 1.2% of population per year, cause you know people die of other things not just covid, but they try to pretend we are/where all immortal until Covid came along, so none PC to mention them.

France, playing the same game X2's wave #1 peak LOL

Italy isn't really, there quite it's not that bad so I trust there numbers better.

Germany, playing fair no 2nd wave there, no issue.

Norway getting there 1st wave continuation, media will spin that as a 2nd wave to create more fear, 8 weeks and they'll be up there same as Sweden.

Speaking to a nice blondie today, she was in the SCARED shitless camp, but has realised it's all a Scam, most people have, but sadly PC means your not allowed to say much.

#128     Sep 19, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Bullshit level going through the roof, even the main scientific advisor in his statement used IF 5 times and even said and it is a BIG IF LOL Even he doesn't want part of this BS.

Not forecasting, but saying IF growth continues then 200deaths per day end of October, I repeat that is not a Forecaste LOL

Alert Level raised to 4 it's a 2, around but minimal.

Boris the muppet mumbling some BS new rules tomorrow, expect nobody can visit mates, but work / school and pubs are fine.

Meanwhile in Sweden, nobody is bothering with, no mass testing as not required and deaths are near zero, wish I lived in Sweden like most people I guess.

#129     Sep 21, 2020
  10. Operation Lockstep

There is no error. This was all by design.

#130     Sep 21, 2020
    apdxyk and Turveyd like this.