COVID-19: U.S. sees biggest jump in confirmed cases, 26,400 in a day

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by schizo, Apr 1, 2020.

1. easymon1

easymon1

krikey! Say it Don't Spray It.
    Kwik gimmee a coupla nostril tampons one of scats new inventions, a scuba mask with a level 4 snorkel, and a combination umbrella/ cattle prod, and one why not trow in a few of dose vinyl burka's over dere, stat. lol. ohhhhhh, did you shart too? Krikey! sneeze.jpg

Now That... That's A Mask.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    #31     Apr 1, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Ecccks, this fear worries me, bloody media!!

Your odds from suddenly becoming none actice and eating comfort food are much much much higher of having a heart attack, so it's stay home, get a mild flu anyway then die of a heart attack.

Excersize and sun light is important aswell.

Even if your 80+ you stop doing stuff, your health will drop so damn fast and you won't get it back.

#32     Apr 1, 2020
  3. jys78

jys78

I wonder some of the headline writers understand the concept of exponential growth? That headline "biggest jump in confirmed cases" can most likely be copied and pasted for a while...

#33     Apr 1, 2020
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

exponential growth

Only goes on for a while, eventually shortage of people to infect, once you 50% area it'll start slowing down, 10-50% is the fastest per person job, 400% in 2 weeks, that took 6weeks to get to 10%.

#34     Apr 1, 2020
  5. jys78

jys78

Yes, of course there will be an inflection point. Unfortunately I don't think we're there yet.

#35     Apr 1, 2020
  6. In fact, the U.S. is a huge country with the most powerful transport interchange within the country, which is why the spread has reached a high enough mark precisely due to the high dynamics of air travel. Perhaps it is also due to the fact that people do not observe quarantine conditions. This is a global problem at the moment, because it is encountered in almost any country. People have perceived this period not as a means to fight the spread of the virus, but as a time to have fun and to have fun. I think that in any country or city you can meet people walking on the street without masks or other means of protection. I mean, that's just horrible. People aren't aware of the gravity of the situation at all. And now we see the result of these actions, the statistics are scary, let's see what happens next.

#36     Apr 1, 2020
  7. Karin42

Karin42

It seems to me that this is due to the fact that their quarantine measures and other restrictions were introduced later than in most European countries. In fact, they try not to panic because the virus is curable and controllable. But there are real problems with the consciousness of citizens there. I constantly see videos in social networks about how cool people spend their time in quarantine. But there's one correction. That's the quarantine they don't respect. Constantly parties, meetings with friends, other entertainment, it all has a negative impact on the situation. I don't understand why people don't take this situation seriously. Everything can be fixed, the main thing is to adhere to the established rules and restrictions. Of course, it all ruined some plans of each of us, and led to certain financial restrictions. But I don't see any way out of this situation, except to keep quarantining and wait for things to get better...

#37     Apr 1, 2020
  8. its hard to go from sodomite, to monk , overnight

#38     Apr 1, 2020
    apdxyk likes this.
  9. schizo

schizo

Well, put 2 sodomites in the same quarter and I'm sure they'll figure something out. :banghead: :sneaky:

#39     Apr 1, 2020
  10. schizo

schizo

Americans, by nature, are conspiracy theorists. They can't help it, it's in their genes.

On a serious note, I think wearing a mask would help a lot. Witness Korea, Japan, and even China (outside of Wuhan). Why American government dissuades people from using them is beyond me.

#40     Apr 1, 2020