Covid-19: So now what?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Nov 12, 2020.

1. userque

userque

[​IMG]

#221     Apr 5, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

His syphilis is end-stage. Brain involvement.

#222     Apr 5, 2021
    userque likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

Family was exposed on Saturday. Trumper showed at birthday party for my youngest (didn't know they were Trumpers) and contact-tracer at middle school just called. Trumper kid is + and symptomatic. I received my first shot ten days ago. Wife and sons received their first dose today.

Fam quarantined until the 14th.

#223     Apr 5, 2021
  4. userque

userque

Hope all goes well. Got stuck about 7 days ago.

#224     Apr 5, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  5. ph1l

ph1l

Amazing! You can tell someone is a "Trumper" if they are ill. I hope you and your family don't get the disease, but you are one of the reasons we still have a pandemic. I guess you bear no responsibility for hosting a party against CDC recommendations.:banghead:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...nts/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html
    P.S. I know you block me, so you probably won't see this post. But if you do see it, think about others before the next time you put someone in harms way.

#225     Apr 5, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  6. luisHK

luisHK

Dude organizes parties in his house yet, the fault lies in someone else, who ( and because !) he voted Trump.
    Dude has his kids, young from memory, with an experimental drug for a disease that would hardly affect them if at all. If they later suffer from complications frok the vaccine, it s sure gonna be Trump fault.

On a bright note, dude is on the heavy side and a fan of anabolics that destroy cardio, like Anadrol and Tren, only guy I know who went to ICU because of covid was a heavy user of Tren. We can only hope Destriero gets to the ICU, makes it back, than puts it all on the back of a Trumper. Who doesn't like a bit of comedy.

I'd be pissed at the guy not for coming with covid at ur house btw, but for ratting u out to contact tracers. That's very mean, might be some kind of political retaliation.

#226     Apr 6, 2021
  7. destriero

destriero

@luisHK is six sigma stupid.

I got COVID last year after being exposed on a flight. DAL contacted me and I tested positive that day. Self-isolated in a Sprinter van for 10 days. 4 days of symptoms. No loss of smell or taste. Slight sore throat, but no cough. Fever of 101. Slept for 16 hours on day 4, but felt great on day 5. I've been vaxxed for weeks.

#227     Apr 6, 2021
  8. luisHK

luisHK

I see Destriero is posting in this thread repeatedly, but after posts from people he blocked, not sure what he s replying to if he can't read the posts ?!? Weird dude, Tren might have gotten the best of his brain.
    Anyway, I m sure his posts are a riot, as usual. Feel free to quote so I can read them and participate.
    Elsewhere in the news :

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    #228     Apr 7, 2021
  9. luisHK

luisHK

#229     Apr 7, 2021
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  10. Now, we just have to sit and forget the outside world. Nothing feels more safe now. I thought maybe this year things would be different but the way Covid is mutating and affecting so much of the population, it is better that one should take precautions and sit at home.

#230     Apr 29, 2021