Courts mull whether illegal immigrants can be licensed to practice law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unfucking believable.

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

How is this even legal? Why is he not being deported? Don't you need ssn to go to school and work authorization to be employed?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberals don't care about the law or common sense.

5. If he gets licensed to practice law, I wonder what field he will go into? It couldnt be immigration law, could it?

6. You must understand the radical left concept of immigration. There is legal, almost legal, and should be legal. There is no illegal.
    Can we apply this to other areas? I'm not driving illegally officer, I'm simply unlicensed. I not driving drunk officer, I'm driving in a condition other than sober. I didn't break any law, I just decided not to follow the laws which don't apply to me, which, in my opinion, is all of them.
    This is the dream of the radical left, a free for all.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Apparently the "radical left" has failed to come to power, as deportations are at an all-time high.

8. Deportations are at an all-time high, but trivial (less than 4%) compared to the number of illegals in the country.

The Obama adminstration says the border is more secure than it's ever been, and there's some truth to that. Some areas of the border are more secure. But the border is still extremely porous.

If a roof has a hundred holes in it and you fix ten of the holes, is the roof fixed? You can claim that it's better than it was, but it's still a very leaky roof.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Doesn't affect the point I was making. If radical leftists such as the Cap'n described were in power, deportations would be down.

10. What they've done is trivial, part of the Kabuki dance to create the appearance of being tough on illegal immigration. It's all a show with no real substance.

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb2_3R6oHSQ

#10     Aug 2, 2012