Courts/judges are bloated liberal excess

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Time to get rid of the expensive, weak, and liberal bleeding heart court system! The military is clearly experts in deciding who is guilty, and metting out swift punishment.

Why, from 10,000 feet up in the air, using a drone, we are able to identify, try, and kill people! And these people are always guilty.

No trial, liberal judges, or bloated waste to taxpayers required.

And as we see from Gitmo, the military is excelling at achieving a 100% confession rate. Why bother with costly trials?

We spread glorious freedom and democracy by use of drones now. These people hate us for no reason, they need to learn to love our drones and spreading of liberty. If they dare to fight back, well that just proves what we know all along...that they are murderous terrorists.

Stop the liberal railroading and weak hand justice system, let's get on with the drone executions.

Are you with me, or with the weak leftists?

----------------------

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5581084.ece

Obama airstrikes kill 22 in Pakistan

PAKISTAN received an early warning of what the era of “smart power” under President Barack Obama will look like after two remote-controlled US airstrikes killed 22 people at suspected terrorist hideouts in the border area of Waziristan.

There will be no let-up in the military pressure on terrorist groups, US officials warned, as Obama prepares to launch a surge of 30,000 troops in neighbouring Afghanistan. It is part of a “tough love” policy combining a military crack-down with diplomatic initiatives.

2. This must be disappointing to Islamic lunatics like you. LOL. Get used to this.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fus0mJB61Z0

Here's your buddies. This is who American boys are getting killed for. I'll bet their daddies are proud. God gave them the land ...its written right here in the book ...that God inspired.

4. dave74

dave74

I agree. Judges should be elected just like any other public official, and their record should be under scrutiny.

It is shocking to me how soft judges are on crime.

5. I say it's time to get rid of the Leaf's the last time I stayed at the Royal York...it was nothing but muttlets and/or shaved head toads with a disposition for hammering Labats.