Courses and seminars

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by nljones5, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Woody

Woody

Sterling, Do you know where to get the Linda Bradford Raschke CD you mentioned.

#11     Apr 15, 2002
  2. Sorry

I tried a quick search for it. The only thing i could find is the CD that features her and Laurence Connors explaining about momentum indicators. When i find more time i'll see if i can find it.
    It might be more that the amount i mentioned though, its been quite some time since ive seen it

Sterling

#12     Apr 15, 2002
  3. Hi Again

You might want to attend the Online Investor Expo in Las Vegas being held May 5-8. I know Linda Rashke and Joe Dinapoli are both gonna be there. Gonna be many others too. www.moneyshow.com/onlineexpo

Sterling

#13     Apr 16, 2002
  4. Even though we are located in Las Vegas, we have chosen not to bother with this expo...it is attended by the "leisure world" types who are simply bored....and there are fewer and fewer of them around anymore. I will stopy by and say hi to Joe D and my friend Neal Hughes who works him.

I find that this group of shows tends to "showcase" the "usual suspects" rather than anything of interest.

(and, yes, they have tried for years to get us involved, and I would if there were any reason to).

Not "bad-mouthing" the event, just pointing out the different audience.

#14     Apr 16, 2002
  5. TNO-Mike

TNO-Mike

I spent last week in Broomfield, CO at the MarketWise Trading School. I audited the Four-Day Direct Access Trading Class, which was very informative. In the rules based approach to trading they teach they cover all trading styles of an Active Trader (Including Scalping, Longer Day Trades, and Swing Trading). Order routing, the Level II, Technical Analysis and much more are covered. Whether you are new to trading or are looking for a refresher course on the basics this class could be beneficial. MarketWise also has classes dedicated to Technical Analysis, Futures Trading, and Options Trading (taught by Larry McMillan).

Not sure what you are looking for nljones5, but check them out.

Regards,

Michael Garvey
    Client Services
    Terra Nova Online

#15     Apr 16, 2002
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

The Money Show is a great excuse for a tax deductable good time in Vegas..but in my experiance thats about it. That said, Ive not missed one.

Brandon

#16     Apr 16, 2002