Courage of a True Patriot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Likely won't have an impact.

Kennedy was probably assassinated because of his opposition to the Federal Reserve.

Why would this conspiracy be any different?

"They" can get away with almost any outrage, right under our very noses. The average American's response is one of non-acceptance... "It can't be true... THIS IS AMERICA!"

#21     Jun 1, 2009
  2. Arnie

Arnie

According to the video, nine months before 9/11, there was a renovation of the elevators in the WTC when all this (TONS, mind you, his words) material would have been planted, so this would tend to exonerate Bush, wouldn't it? He wasn't even in power. So this conspiracy would have had to start before that, right? Clinton? Bush's dad?

Here's a nice quote from another scientist........

I have not read the original post but I independently reviewed Jones' paper and concluded the following:

Jones investigates only the red and gray chips and not the entire sample. He has a limited sample size. The chips have a laminar nature which suggests a coating or adhesive but he rules out paint by comparing the effect of MEK on some unknown paint and comparing it to the effect on the red chips. This is either incompetence or scientific misconduct and fraud.
    He sees that there is an organic fraction but does not analyze it. He uses DSC to measure exotherms but does it in a stream of air so he cannot tell the difference between a reaction and plain combustion of components but claims thermitic reaction. His EDAX shows silicon, aluminum, and oxygen in the same areas of the particle but he ignores this congruency; aluminosilicates are clays and are often fillers in paints and coatings. He does not extract a larger sample of the red and gray chips with a more agressive solvent, such as hot DMF or DMF-DMSO which would allow analysis of individual components.

His conclusion that this is a thermitic material is not justified based on the data.

I have not reviewed the paper in depth, but that may be a waste of time as it is fatally flawed, in my opinion. I estimate that the samples are a red oxide primer on corroded steel.

#22     Jun 1, 2009
  3. Nope......multiple other scientists and additional samples did confirm the VERY FIRST tests Jones completed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o

Also, there was contracts leading up to Sept 2001 that SPRAYED ON new insulation material to the steel structure of the three buildings involved......must have been some interesting mix! :eek:

#23     Jun 1, 2009
  4. Get over the Clinton or Bush mind set......these operations (one of many "false flag" events of the past 100 years) are carried out by factions WITHIN governments/militaries that are controlled by entities (globalist wealth entities) OUTSIDE of governments.

Both parties of our current government are FULLY controlled at this point.....the "continuity of administrations" "direction" is in full effect.

#24     Jun 1, 2009
  5. This supposed scientist also MISSED the FACT there was NANO-TUBES found in all the various samples.......VERY VERY high tech process to produce this....no paint or corrosion byproducts leave that signature. :eek:

#25     Jun 1, 2009
  6. Correct.....several versions of the $hit "patriot act" were ALREADY written just prior to 9/11........how wondrous of them!!! :eek:

Create a PROBLEM then come in with the SOLUTION......their game continues as usual. :mad:

#26     Jun 1, 2009
  7. Arnie

Arnie

Ok, let me ask you this.

WHY would they do this?

What do they gain by blowing up WTC?

#27     Jun 1, 2009
  8. No time to think about that, gnome.

The second most frightened people besides the ones in NY, are the military personnel who are short.

Now, after troops are deployed and settled into a routine, then there is time to think. U might want to check out something their not talking about on the news. Mental illness and suicides in this group of Gulf War soldiers. It is much worse and much higher than in Gulf I. The troops know it's BS. Now u have two choices, try to get through the shit storm, or refuse to train.

Refusing to train while deployed, it would be better to just rob a bank. U'll fuck ur life up just the same.

Troops stateside while in a wartime situation could be tried for a host of things, up to and including treason.

2 yrs at Leavenworth. Dishonorable discharge.

So, gnome, troops do think about it....too late.

Edit: What is a scatophagos?

#28     Jun 1, 2009
  9. Well, crisis events are good for memes.

Better than hyponosis for short to intermediate control of a very large group. Creates a mob environment, IQ drops to about 80.

#29     Jun 1, 2009
  10. Rationalization to enact The Patriot Act.... while we're all distracted.

Rationalization to invade Iraq.

Rationalization in increase power of Executive... "for our own protection", of course.

#30     Jun 1, 2009