Countrywide Shorts cannot be happy on this news

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by gwac, Jan 10, 2008.

1. gwac

gwac

BA in talks to buy

2. Really? Boeing is buying CFC? I think they should just focus on making things that fly. :D

3. LMAO!

4. Those people at Boeing. I am telling ya. First building airplanes, and now mortgages. What will they acquire next? Macy's?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

yeah baby....hahahahahahah anyone need a loan to buy a jumbo?

6. S2007S

S2007S

That guy Pete on FAST MONEY is SHORT CFC with a bunch of PUTS which he said he was up over 50% on them, he said he still had his short position at the close yesterday, wonder if he sold them off this morning, now I have to tune in today to see if he sold them before it jumped to 8 bucks. It seems everyone on fast money never makes a bad trade.....

:p :p :p

7. BA = Bank Austria

I tell ya, the madness of the krauts!

8. gwac

gwac

Sorry that is the symbol I use to enter Bank of America
    FX trades.

9. dsq

dsq

im sure he got out before the news!!he said he was up 100%...he said he paid 45cents for his puts and that they were at 85cents yesterday....i wonder if he bought aapl also at the low yesterday...he said he was gonna wait for the bottom this week b4 macworld..bahahahahaha!!!!!

10. S2007S

S2007S

thats right, 45 cents and that he was up 100%. Im sure he trades 100% perfect and that he got out with a profit, he always seems to win and never lose on all of his option trades.

#10     Jan 10, 2008