Countrywide - CFC

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SiSePuede!, Jul 24, 2007.

1. HELLLOOOOOO RETARD!!!!!

Even stock_turder is less retarded than you. WOW!

Come on retard, let loose with those math skills!

[​IMG]

#31     Jul 24, 2007
  2. Hey efficiency dude. CFC is about to go below 31 and then it really starts to tank. Better think again son, will hit my strike way before expiry. I would load up if I was you!:)

#32     Jul 24, 2007
  3. Don't leave yet...show me how you got that number using 4 years. The 2 years was a typo...it was 4 years of course.

Show everyone on this board how $50k compounded at 151%/annually over 4 years equates to $2M....I'm asking you nicely.

#33     Jul 24, 2007
  4. I bought 150 September $27.50s....pretty cheap actually. This thing is due to move lower over the next few months for sure. Cheers and good luck.

You should really ask efficiency how he figured out that $50k compounded over 4 years at 151% annually equals $2M to him...it's really funny watching how he tries to avoid the answer and is actually dumb enough to keep posting.

#34     Jul 24, 2007
  5. Now below 31. Down over 3 bucks so far today. The fall out is just beginning in the mortgage/lending market. Will spide for the next 3 quarters. Who ever has been trying to prop up CFC better get out of the way. My puts have already made some $$$$$!

#35     Jul 24, 2007
  6. bought 150 September $27.50s....pretty cheap actually. This thing is due to move lower over the next few months for sure. Cheers and good luck.

You should really ask efficiency how he figured out that $50k compounded over 4 years at 151% annually equals $2M to him...it's really funny watching how he tries to avoid the answer and is actually dumb enough to keep posting.

Nah I wouldn't waste my time. I watched a sub-prime lender tank 70% earlier this year and didn't get in on it. Have been waiting for the light to shine on just how bad this mess will be. It has just started to unwind and I do beleive we will both hit our strike very easily. The CEO has dumped over 400m shares of this pathetic excuse for a lender over a year period and continues to sell off. Keep it up Countrywide, shouldn't have given out all those sub-prime loans!:)

P.S. Another benefit from buying puts and shorting all these lenders is a cheap estate to boot!

#36     Jul 24, 2007

7. "Sure" is a strong word. And one helluva deoderant.

$30 is a strong price point. Somebody is absorbing the selling. You know, the other side of the trade. Hmmm, who could that be?

OTM is amateurish.

So are typos of 2 years, 3 years, and.................4 years.

$50,000 over 4 years ending with an even $2 million, with no additions, and no withdrawls is 151.486686%.

Not avoiding you. It's just that babbling idiots are only worth my time midday.

Bye bye.

#37     Jul 24, 2007
    #38     Jul 24, 2007
  9. Meltdown happening...I'm already up a couple thousand on those Puts. Looks like this stock might see low $20s by the end of the year.

Cheers and good luck bro. :D

#39     Jul 24, 2007
  10. Yes, yes indeed! Almost below 30 now and when we get into the 29's, 27.50 will be an easy slide.:)

#40     Jul 24, 2007