Countrywide - CFC

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SiSePuede!, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Wow, that's some math whiz! Care to share how you worked that one out? :confused: The returns are impressive though, thanks!

Don't worry, most of you stupid people are confused. :D

Now keep going, your therapist is going to tell you all this crying is healthy.

#21     Jul 24, 2007
  2. #22     Jul 24, 2007

3. Crying?

There are people that walk the walk, and people who talk the talk.

Which camp do YOU fall into?

#23     Jul 24, 2007

4. The stocks's at its neckline. $30 is a nice big round number. 27 1/2 is out of the money and August is less than a month away.

Think again.

But then a "few" is just playing, right?

#24     Jul 24, 2007
  5. I walk the walk as you can see by my AMAZING 151% :p return!

Next time you answer me please include the math concluding that $50k with an annual 151% return ends up at $2M after 4 years! You really are fucking retarded! :p

#25     Jul 24, 2007

6. WHY is it you remind me of a padded bra?

Pssst, you wrote (4) years.

#26     Jul 24, 2007
  7. Because it can count better than you? :confused: :D

Now, let's see that math moron...by not answering you're admitting how retarded you are. Thanks for confirming! :p

#27     Jul 24, 2007

8. Four years, see?

But ...........TWO................years would be even more impressive. Not to mention half the time travelling.

#28     Jul 24, 2007
  9. Yes, I see...it was 4 years. Now show me the math. Please, show me how $50k compounded over 4 years at 151% annual return is $2M to you...can you retard?

HINT: The returns are much better than that. :D

#29     Jul 24, 2007
  10. Aren't you changing the subject?

The thread was YOUR whining about Countrywide, blaming everyone but your own decision-making.

Show YOU the math? I punch it in on an HP 12C. But I used 4 years (before you changed your tale to 2 years---or the earlier 3 years) with no additions or withdraws for.............eh..............travelling.

Anyway you slice it, you're the man. However, my time has a value, and, entertainment aside, I'm only going to devote so much of it to a paper tiger.

#30     Jul 24, 2007