Countryslide Mortgage Lender's Shares Plunge; Seeks 2nd Bailout

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Yeah, sure you didn't. Waaaaaahhhhhhhh.

And by the way, the complaint about BigTony was because he was SPAMMING every thread with his website.

I guess idiots like you approve of SPAMMERS, but I don't.

Why is it I keep envisioning a grumpy old man sitting at the local Library using a free computer terminal?

#31     Sep 12, 2007

2. I've never complained to Baron specifically about anything. I did write verbage within a post that moderators ought to move trolls to chit chat. Probably included you.

With 2000 posts, most with no substance and phantom $10m profits after the fact, one can draw an easy conclusion.

Approve of spammers? Not necessarily. But I might have enough self-discipline to simply not read them (yet alone be..........eh.............moved enuff to initate a post about them). That's rich.

I was typing in DOS code when you were hoping to get your finger wet.

Grumpy? Primarily about taxes. Particularly on open positions. Something you probably can't relate to, partner

You know Long Horns, I'll just bet you've NEVER seen a steer. I'll give you a hint, they're not at the petting zoo.

#32     Sep 12, 2007
  3. plodder

plodder

They are here, long on CFC !!!

#33     Sep 12, 2007
  4. I think that's a Queer not a Steer. :D

#34     Sep 12, 2007
  5. So much for your credibility.

So tell me. WHEN exactly does one believe you?

Is it fun stocking...........oops I mean stalking me? I'm kinda flattered. With NO position, it's good thing this site has a search engine, eh?

#35     Sep 12, 2007
  6. Speaking of credibility....

then....

So much for your credibility.

LOL...dealing with you is a layup.

#36     Sep 12, 2007