Countryslide Mortgage Lender's Shares Plunge; Seeks 2nd Bailout

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Sep 11, 2007.

1. LOL :D

#11     Sep 11, 2007
  2. He's a scumbag.

#12     Sep 11, 2007
  3. Stock market up 172, cfc DOWN another 5%.
    Effy say goodbye to your $money$.

Now start your routine babbling about how that doesn't matter and how cfc is going to rebound in a few months and all the rest of your psycho babble.....I get a real kick out of it.

Let the effy babbling begin

#13     Sep 11, 2007
  4. Arnie

Arnie

One of the chicks on cnbc said that the Tan Man hasn't bought a share of CFW since the late '80's.:D

#14     Sep 11, 2007
  5. Efficiency you dope! I can't believe you are at your worthless bantor again! I told you CFC was going to tank from 31.50 to 18 and it did. I also have mentioned that after 18 my price target was $12 and it will be.

Damned worthless and bankrupt co. will no less than reach it's PPS of March 2003(the beginning of the last bull run and the idiocy of the mortgage lenders/home builders).

You bagholding imbecile, stop kicking your self and makingyourself look like a dope. Sell your losing positon and either short or buy puts on CFC to at least get some of your money back.

Top 2 hedge funds have dumped over 50 million shares into the open market over the last 2 weeks. They have 50m more to dump and you better believe they are doing it. When the hedge funds are out, bankruptcy will be filed and BOA and any one else that might do some toxic financing will pick up the scraps for pennies on the dollar. Once again you are wrong. Get a clue!:)

#15     Sep 11, 2007
  6. Nathan....

At 12? ha ha... Same here.

#16     Sep 11, 2007
  7. "Don't care if it is a black cat or a white one. As long it catches the mice."

As long I am not on the wrong side of the trade, that is all good for yours truly.

If your company is genuine and worthy, I will celebrate our victories by owning your stock. If not I will celebrate my own victories by shorting you.

#17     Sep 11, 2007
  8. That is actually true. He hasn't bought a share in decades.
    And when his company is in trouble he bails out and leaves stupid share holders like effy holding the bag as the stock tumbles. He knew damn well what was coming but he choose to cut and run instead of supporting the co and its stock and shareholders.

Lesson for newbie(effy)...never fall in love with a CO, CEO, or stock. They don't care about you and your $$$.

#18     Sep 11, 2007
  9. At the moment...

Hopefully some of you folks who took things on the short side have put a stop on your positions so you can lock up your profits. Given that anything can happen since right now you have vultures(BofA, GS, JPM, C and other firms eyeing things) watching and ready to strike, things can work against you pretty quickly.

As for folks who long this security, hopefully your losses are minimal and you didn't lose your shirts.

#19     Sep 11, 2007
  10. MattF

MattF

what amazes me is that others are going to jump in to try and save this thing...

fool me once, shame on you...

fool me twice, well...

#20     Sep 11, 2007