Countdown to Horowitz beginning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, May 16, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Let’s just say Barr doesn’t share your level of enthusiasm and leave it at that.

#41     May 17, 2019
  2. I think he exceeds it, and I am pretty sure that Durham does too. Ditto for Horowitz to the extent that he can go.

It's a beautiful thing.

Bill Barr = Employee of the Month

#42     May 17, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

The article lays out direct proof of dem collusion with Russia and the Kremlin.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/steele-dossier-sources-state-department/

STEELE IDENTIFIED RUSSIAN DOSSIER SOURCES, NOTES REVEAL

• Christopher Steele told a State Department official a former Russian spy chief and a top Kremlin adviser were involved in an operation to collect compromising information on Donald Trump.
    • The State Department official’s notes also indicate Steele claimed the Russians, Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislav Surkov, were “sources” for the dossier.
    • There is no evidence the compromising material mentioned in the dossier actually exists, raising questions about whether Steele was given disinformation.
    • Trubnikov, the former head of the SVR, also has links to Stefan Halper, an FBI informant who had contact with the Trump campaign.
    In her notes, State Department official Kathleen Kavalec also referred to the two Russians — former Russian foreign intelligence chief Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Putin aide Vladislav Surkov — as “sources.”

Trubnikov also has links to Stefan Halper, an FBI informant who collected information from Trump campaign aides George Papadopoulos and Carter Page. Halper arranged for Trubnikov to visit intelligence seminars at the University of Cambridge in 2012 and 2015. He also tapped Trubnikov to contribute to a Pentagon study published in 2015.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    #43     May 17, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Durham doesn’t even have enough grounds to conduct a criminal investigation. It’s a procedural review.

You’ll be crying when Horowitz releases his report.

Bill Barr = Trump’s personal attorney.

#44     May 17, 2019
  5. Yeh, sure, "procedural review." I guess that is why James Bakers attorney told Congress that he had been notified by Durham that his client was officially the target of a criminal investigation so he could not answer further questions.

Oh, and yes, I have seen the press use that term. Horowitz does procedural reviews. Durham does prosecutions, including locking up crooked fbi agents.

#45     May 17, 2019
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

How Obama "SURVEILLED" (I.E. Spied On) Sharyl Attkisson | Huckabee

#46     May 19, 2019
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

After all of the truth comes out, I think what will be most shocking is that he still won.

Must watch:

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    #47     May 20, 2019
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#48     May 21, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#49     May 21, 2019

10. Yup. As discussed many times, I dont want to be the one to figure out who the biggest liar is among the shit-house rats.

But there are several notable other rats there whose defenses against accusations/indictments requires you to believe that they are telling the truth and that Comey is the liar. So when they see Loretta calling Comey a liar, their attorneys will gobble that right up and use it to impugn his credibility.

Of course, Loretta too is one of the biggest fucking liars in the mix.

Fortunately, Sessions is gone and someone is going to actually examine them- what a radical frigging idea that is, eh.

#50     May 21, 2019
    LacesOut, elderado and WeToddDid2 like this.