Countdown to Horowitz beginning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, May 16, 2019.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Well if Sean Hannity says it :rolleyes:

#31     May 17, 2019
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Ha ha ha. I see the Italians have a few feet of Trump's fence also. I wonder did the Mexicans pay for that one too?

#32     May 17, 2019
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I realize now my post wasn't clear. The bottom quote is Graham. Graham infers in the quote that he has seen the findings.

#33     May 17, 2019
  4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#34     May 17, 2019

5. Yup, saw that and it is all for the good. In earlier years there was not a lib alive who would not line up to support it. Not so now.

Someone needs to introduce legislation too to fix the FISA Court process. At a minimum, there needs to be a permanently assigned public advocate attorney to press on the sufficiency of any warrant requests made before the court. Or other such remedies. Also need to enact more severe penalties for lying to a FISA court rather than a regular Article 3 Court because the whole system relies upon a higher level of trust and duty to care for the unrepresented citizenry.

Or eliminate it.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    #35     May 17, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#36     May 17, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

#37     May 17, 2019
  8. Absolutely need rule changes in several areas to make it easier to terminate and/or prosecute dirty cops. I can name several areas right off, or we can do it the old fashioned way and you can just use your own brain.

And those rules, if in place, would have plenty scary consequences for the bad actors.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    #38     May 17, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

Yeah, ok. Barr says his probe into origins of Russia probe could lead to rule changes. That is far cry from the cabal and impending jail sentences you claim are on the way.

#39     May 17, 2019
  10. Yes to the cabal piece. Already demonstrated.

And I think there are plea deals coming. Whether they involve jail sentences or not depends on what they work out.

There are rule changes needed coming out of the hillary investigation too- as much as the Russian investigation.

#40     May 17, 2019