Countdown to Horowitz beginning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, May 16, 2019.

1. Last I knew, they locked you and up and cut your balls off.

Oh wait, Chelsea Manning requested that. Nevermind.

#11     May 16, 2019
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

https://www.realclearinvestigations...ber_evidently_has_haunted_fbi_for_months.html

New Russiagate Prober Has Haunted FBI for Months

John Durham, the prosecutor tapped by Attorney General William Barr to investigate how Trump-Russia allegations emerged and spread within federal law enforcement, has already been looking into whether the FBI’s former top lawyer, James Baker, illegally leaked to reporters.

In fact, the U.S. attorney from Connecticut appears to have begun that work more than seven months ago, to judge from an underreported transcript of an October congressional interview with Baker. The Baker interview, at which Durham was not present, suggests that the prosecutor nevertheless has some people very worried.

#12     May 16, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  3. Heh, James Baker. That's pretty rich for anyone who recalls my dialogue with Usual Tard yesterday about the very same aforementioned James Baker. (posted below in part).
    Read down through it, for maximum entertainment value.

TreeFrog-quote below:

I just did. Go back and read it.

What comes next, you are going to tell me that Comey was the lead guy so how could he be involved, and Ohr was the director of counterintelligence so how could he possibly be involved. And Strzok was the lead investigator. No way that a high level professional guy like that would be involved. And Page was the top legal advisor to McCabe just as Baker was to Comey. Sure, no way she would ever be involved. Uh huh.

Get a grip man. You either need less kool aid or more. Figure out which one it is.

end quote

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    #13     May 16, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Results of that?

#14     May 16, 2019
  5. This investigation by John Durham could very easily go on for another two years. We know that is what a good investigation requires right? Need to pile in a dozen really good investigators to add to his staff too- with unlimited time, resources, money etc. Hopefully all the investigators will be republicans wearing Maga hats too. We know that the lefties will not object because they were down with having all of Mueller's team be Hillary supporters.

Hope that is all going to work out okay for the tards here.

Me? I am patient kind of guy. I think we might need to go into Trump's second term to do a really professional job. It is important to not be rushed or let anyone influence your investigation.

I also hope that if they lock Baker or McCabe up or just book them that they will send a massive, massive swat team to kick in their doors and have helicopters overhead- as Mueller and Weisman like. They even had a swat team boat in the river for Stone. Awesome. I look forward to more of that.

:cool:

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    #15     May 16, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

An investigation into Illegal leaking to reporters. This is the deep state? This is the cabal, the overthrowing of a government?

Don’t make me laugh. The allegations being made on this board are not matching the investigations.

#16     May 16, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

Lol. Let it go for 4 years, you’re still going to end up crying like a little baby.

#17     May 16, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Better hope they move faster.Durham will be out of a job in 2 years and Trump and Barr will be facing criminal charges.

#18     May 16, 2019
    Cuddles and RedDuke like this.
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

John Durham.... OMG.

Coup plotters are going to prison for conspiracy. Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strok and a few others.

History will record this as the first attempted coup in the United States. This is why the Founders gave the President such comprehensive powers.

#19     May 16, 2019
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Barr and Trump are more likely to end up in prison.

#20     May 16, 2019
    UsualName likes this.