"Coultergeist" Hammered By McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie

Liberals are an interesting study. The more power they have, the more bitter they become.

#11     Mar 18, 2009
  2. His emotional IQ has to be close to zero.

He seriously thought a strong argument against Coulter was pointing out that she didn't know which country the Von Trapp family was from in the sound of music. God i laugh everytime I think of that.

Here is Landis searching things about Coulter on the internet. Landis- "Holy shit!! I found out that Coulter was wrong about the Von Trapp family!!! I am totally going to score on ET today!! Woo! If anyone questions my sanity I will just use all capitals and exclamation points!! Now where the hell are my happy pills?"

I would feel more sorry for the guy but you have to admit a guy who is 50 something years old who acts like a 13 year old makes for great comedy.

#12     Mar 18, 2009
  3. And that is the essence of the quagmire that the Republican Party finds itself in. Who is the current leader of the Republican Party???

To watch the Republican Presidential candidates during the primary debates continually ( and fondly ) call upon "Ronald Reagan" ideology is quite telling. How many years ago was Reagan president???

The GOP "lost" their way given their total lack of fiscal responsibility while they had a MAJORITY rule in Congress for 6 of 8 years . . . and the GOP is really struggling right now to find leadership within it's own Party.

Coulter and Limbaugh are simply filling a current void (of leadership) in the Party.

#13     Mar 18, 2009
  4. I would like to see it happen, but third parties have had a tough time historically. Now the rules have been fixed by the major parties to make it even tougher to get such a movement off the ground.

The media would make every effort to marginalize such a third party, particularly if it was conservative. Recall how they treated Ron Paul.

With Obama and democrats implementing open borders and amnesty, conservatives face a difficult challenge. I have become convinced the only real solution is a breakup of the country into two or three separate countries. The alternative is mexican style chaos.

#14     Mar 18, 2009
  5. Beautiful.

#15     Mar 18, 2009