Coulter slurs John Edwards...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 3, 2007.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

One thing we know for sure Ann Coulter will never die from overdose of sperm.

#31     Mar 4, 2007
  2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

It's amazing how people's reality gets so twisted by their perceptions.

Just one small correction, Kerry later claimed to have only thrown his ribbons away, not his medals, or something like that, he is still deciding which. Kerry was definitely the guy in the movies that his subordinates fragged. That's FRAG with an "R".

:p

As for coulter, .... blah. An idiotic thing to say. She could claim that she never called Edwards a FAG. She only suggested that if she did she be hauled away. VERY CLEVER! "Ambulance Chaser" would have been far more accurate, and meaningful. I wrote that broad off awhile ago after her attacks on the 911 widows ...

Rearden Metal's was the best response, point the finger right back at them. I'm sure the people once seen burning effigies of Bush in nazi garb and the regular mockers of people's faith are outraged.

#32     Mar 4, 2007
  3. I see you are supportive of RM's logically fallacious thinking too.

Person A is committing a crime, lets say a rape.

Person B, is also engaged in a criminal act at the exact same time, is in fact an ex-con on parole, a convicted rapist, who committed a rape earlier that day and Person B is picking someone's pocket, and while doing so witnesses the crime of Person A in progress.

Person B yells out so that bystanders who were not paying attention also see the crime of Person A.

On the basis of person B's yelling and notifying others of the crime of Person A, Person A is apprehended and brought to justice.

Person B got away with picking the pocket of the person he was stealing from, and was not caught, and he was a rapist who ratted out another rapist.

Now tell me that because Person B, "hypocritically" ratted out another criminal, a fellow rapist, that somehow makes Person A not a criminal, or that it was wrong for Person B to notify others of the crime of Person A?

#33     Mar 4, 2007
  4. You can tell these candidates are true Republicans. The minute some democrat squawked, they immediately turned on one of their own. By contrast, one of Obama's big financial supporters called President and Sen. Clinton "liars" and other disparaging terms. Hillary's camp immediately demanded an apology,etc. Did Obama fall all over himself apologizing or distancing himself from Geffen? No, he stuck it up their nose.

I guess it was just beyond the Republican candidates to say they weren't responsible for Coulter, any more than Hillary is responsible for what Michael Moore or Arian Huffington says.

#34     Mar 4, 2007
  5. Ann Coulter is one of their "own?"

#35     Mar 4, 2007
  6. Whoa!! Looks like someone hit a nerve! Interesting, though, in that this is the first time I have seen you make reference to your own alcoholism. Your disparaging remarks to Rearden Metal about addiction, when viewed in this light, are simply one more brick in the wall of hypocrisy that you have built for yourself.

Kind of like calling Pabst a moral relativist just after saying we can't censure the Iraqis for hanging a 16 year old girl for her 'acts inconsistent with chastity' (flirting with a young man) because we have to respect cultural differences and we cannot morally censure the act.

Carry on, Z.... carry on.

#36     Mar 4, 2007
  7. Holy Jesus Christ!! What limit to the contortions this moron will try to perform to preserve the illusion of credibility???

This is the stupidest post I have ever seen you make. You are a fucking disgusting hypocrite and it has been proved time and time again. You're better off just posting a picture of a pink bunny smelling its finger, like you used to do until you realized it made you look like more of a 13 year old than usual.

By the way... you are apparently person B in this pathetic attempt at analogy. Convicted is certainly what you are. Convicted of intellectual dishonesty on a staggering scale.

Unbelieveable.

#37     Mar 4, 2007
  8. she like many female conservatives are pure cunts, no additives or artificial flavorings.

#38     Mar 4, 2007
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

I fail to see Coulter's "humor."

Presumably the "joke" is that Edwards is a "pretty boy" and therefore somehow automatically suspected of being gay.

Weird. Elvis Presley in his glory years and George Clooney, both looking a lot better than John Edwards, have never even been hinted at as being gay; any fool who did so would be laughed out of the room. But Edwards has the good fortune to not be as homely as the typical male politician and that makes his sexual persuasion something to be challenged??

The only thing worse than rightwingnut politics is what they think passes for humor. :p

#39     Mar 4, 2007
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

As usual, you are WRONG.

Among the SwiftBoat Liars for Bush, there was exactly ONE who served with Kerry. Everybody else who served with Kerry said KERRY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. Most of the so-called "Swiftboat" vets had never even seen a swiftboat before the 2004 campaign. One was a USAF colonel who was forced to "resign" from the Swiftboaters when his association with the Bush Administration was made public

#40     Mar 4, 2007