Coulter slurs John Edwards...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Clone bonding....

LOL!

#261     Mar 21, 2007
  2. Actually, Coulter herself is the disease, and is happily metastasizing in a culture that has a fairly sizeable tumor-friendly segment that just doesn't give a shit.

#262     Mar 21, 2007
  3. In fact, it's a Zionist tactic often used to attack(read:slander), for instance, David Duke. In case of inability to refute facts, one should attack the messenger.

(It bears saying that Coulter is a neocon, therefore qualified to hang - If we would live in a perfect and just nation)

Let's stop arguing about right VS left Democrat and Republican, conservative and liberal, as they both turned out to be the 2 different sides on 1 coin, and support Ron Paul - who belongs to neither. Both parties should be closed down, and voters should have a choice among atleast 10 completely different parties. The current system is completely corrupted by the lobby system that makes candidats loyal to a lobby rather than to the nation.

I don't ask anyone to agree with me on everything, but the core of my argument is undeniably sound.

Ron Paul is not perfect but compared to the other people runnig he is a saint. Ron Paul is Agaist those profiteering War and Zionism. He will fight the Federal Reserve and create a surplus in America by ending the war and aid to Israel.

#263     Mar 21, 2007