Coulter lies again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Sep 20, 2007.

1. OMG.. maxipad .. BUSTED! what a twit ROFL :D :D :D

#11     Sep 21, 2007
  2. Here is is what the pussball will say:

"I have him on ignore, but when I see him quoted I end up reading it."

See, no mental discipline from the rebugniklan Bush apologist pussball.

Typical out of sight, out of mind ostritch klannish M.O. covering their eyes like a frightened little girl...but when they see it, they can't help themselves from rubbernecking to read it...and then bitching and moaning like a woman on the rag about what they chose to read...against their will.

Oh man, what loozers...

If you are really ignoring someone, you never talk about it...

Please, someone quote this so the little pussball kotexboy will have to read it.

:D :D :D

#12     Sep 21, 2007
  3. Good grief, AAA, the Zzzztroll is extremely malevolent. Don't let his gift for gab in any way camoflauge his heinous and vindictive nature.

#13     Sep 21, 2007
  4. Bush Derangement Syndrome is never pretty. I just don't think he is dangerous in the sense that Al Franken or the ACORN or MoveOn thugs are. Even though ZZZ is chronically misguided, I believe he is sincerely against violence and wouldn't endorse it for political purposes.

#14     Sep 21, 2007

5. They hate our freedoms. Deport them all.

#15     Sep 21, 2007
  6. I believe the Zzzztroll is sincerely against violence - the type waged by America in any form. But if America is the target, it's okay because we deserved it.

#16     Sep 22, 2007
  7. Idoogye

Idoogye

MoveOn thugs, AAA?

Yes, "malevolence" is indeed a terrible thing, isn't it? Goes right along with a "heinous and vindictive nature", doesn't it hapaboy?

And both of you are intimately acquainted with both of them, aren't you?

You bloody hypocrites! :p

#17     Sep 23, 2007
  8. Oh piss off, you deranged imbecile.

Welcome to the world of Ignore.

#18     Sep 23, 2007
  9. Idoogye

Idoogye

- Don't worry, hapless boy. I wouldn't set foot in your ignorant world. :D

#19     Sep 23, 2007
  10. the fact that coulter is repeatedly on fnc show the stupidity of fox, which is the al jazeera of the west.

#20     Nov 5, 2007