Coulter bitch slaps Olbermann (again)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your posts are more like a train wreck than a parade. But go ahead and flatter yourself, I think it's all you got.

#31     Mar 11, 2009
  2. A hint for the slow of mind and the dim of wit: your following me around IS the parade.
    As long as I have you following me around, I'll never be alone.

#32     Mar 11, 2009
  3. The problem I have with Olberman and to a lesser extent Matthews is that they are simply boring. They aren't really interested in ideas, only people, and in Olberman's case, he has a really nasty negative persona. How many times can you watch a show which is based on repeating every night that Rush, Bush and his Great White Whale, O'Reilly, are the worst people in the world? It's banal. Does he really think they are worse than that dictator in the Sudan, Robert Mugabe or Hugo Chavez?

#33     Mar 11, 2009
  4. Who do you think does more harm to your own country's political landscape?

#34     Mar 11, 2009
  5. And the Great White whale is a paragon of literary and foreign affairs?

If it weren't for Dick Morris and Megyn Kelly (who regularly whips his ass) and the Philistine Dennis Miller the guy would have no guest to speak to.

Kieth Olberman is a troubled man ( much like O' Reilly is) however his show can be entertaining. O'Reilly takes himself way too seriously. He actually thinks he relevant in any debate.

Of course uring the show he must call many people "pinheads." He's like the WWF of political theatre.

#35     Mar 11, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let check the Bill Clinton dictionary on what the meaning of the word IS is and I'll get back to you.

#36     Mar 11, 2009
  7. Just because you disagree with the views of O'Reilly doesn't mean the entire debate is worthless. O'Reilly being for personal responsibility while Professor Hill being for more government is one of the most relevant and important debates in this country.

The only irrelevant debate is a staged debate where both participants agree on everything hence Keith Olbermann.

It makes sense that we both like the opposite considering we believe the opposite. However when you drop the bias views you may come to understand that every single debate Olbermann has ever had has been irrelevant because he has never debated anyone with different views.

Even if O'Reilly is wrong sometimes at the least he engages in real debate with people who don't agree with him 100% of the time.

Look forward to your defense and proof of Olbermann debating people who don't agree with him.

#37     Mar 11, 2009
  8. Are you truely trying to intimate that a Fox segment with ED Hill and O'Reilly is "one of most ...important debates in this country?"

I disagree...you are a Pinhead.

:D

#38     Mar 11, 2009
  9. When he consistently votes O'Reilly as "The Worst Person in the World" it certainly gives that impression.

I honestly believe that if you were to line up O'Reilly, Rush, Coulter, et al against a wall along with Khalid Mohammed, the confessed (and proud) planner of 9/11, and gave Olbermann a gun and permission to execute any one of them, the chances are very high that Mohammed would walk away.

#39     Mar 11, 2009
  10. Good luck.

I learned recently that the Doc only rails against the right and not against the left because he's a jaded Republican who expects nothing from the left.

So although he might sound like a moonbat and only argues with the right, he's in fact a prodigal Repub wandering the desert and venting.

#40     Mar 11, 2009