Coulter bitch slaps Olbermann (again)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 10, 2009.

1. If you used Yo mama jokes you might be a little more persuasive.

You think you could PM me with your 50 page list of cheap and shallow insults?

I am only asking because my 14 year-old nephew has stopped sending me my daily dose of childish insults because his laptop crashed.

Please thunderdog. I am depending on you.

You're my only hope.

#11     Mar 10, 2009
  2. She should be poked by a black man:mad:

#12     Mar 10, 2009
  3. Anyone want to make a bet that Thunderpuss won't respond?

#13     Mar 10, 2009
  4. No offense to Mr. Rio, but that is funny........

#14     Mar 10, 2009
  5. Thanks, Doc. If he has cleared this up, please post it.

As demonstrated on the Air Pelosi thread, I know it's difficult for you to provide links to sources that legitimize your indignation, but please try in this case.

#15     Mar 10, 2009
  6. Thunderwuss again proves he's nothing but an obfuscating moonbat whom can only resort to ad hominem.

Your ability to dodge questions is reminiscent of some of the finest troll characteristics to be found on ET...

#16     Mar 10, 2009
  7. Ann Coulter is an ugly broad with a complexion of a parasitic worm. It is laughable that anyone would even quote her.

#17     Mar 10, 2009
  8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#18     Mar 10, 2009
  9. Mav88

Mav88

...and Olbermann is an asswipe with an overinflated sense of self-importance and intelligence, just ask the folks at ESPN.

I thought him bringing his 40 year old undergrad diploma on air to show the world was really sophomoric. I was embarrassed for him.

#19     Mar 10, 2009
  10. Cornell's motto: "I would found an institution where any person can find instruction in any study."

WTF does that even mean?

#20     Mar 10, 2009