Could use some advice on Firm choice

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by happygouleh2, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Hi I used to trade and averaged 10,000 contracts per side per day and grossed $500,000 in my last year of trading. I took a year break as I'm relatively young and wanted to assess if trading was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life regardless of the money. I've decided to get back into the game now and I could go back to my old firm which would probably offer a draw and a 50/50 split. The problem with that is they are based in Chicago and I want to live in California, and they do not offer remote trading. I'm looking for a firm that offers a draw and some sort of split, and the possibility of remote trading in the future. Also I traded STIRS before and I would love to learn another trade, so training of equities would be a great bonus. I can card count and profitably play at least 16 tables of poker at a time. Any ideas of any firms that seem to fit what I'm looking for? Or any ideas on how I should proceed?

2. My BS radar just went into the red zone.

3. try the federal reserve

4. Well I expected flames from people calling BS but for the serious viewers I really could use some advice. In the bigger scheme of actually making good money at this occupation what I did/do is nothing. Feel free to PM me if you have any real suggestions.