Could the Dems actually lose this special election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I told you guys about two weeks ago to get on board with this. I knew he had a small chance, but a small chance was still a chance. Now it's not so small, eh?

#11     Jan 14, 2010
  2. Massachusetts needs to be annexed to Canada.

#12     Jan 14, 2010
  3. Well lets hear all these right wing international media sources that you read on a regular basis.

#13     Jan 14, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, wow, did you ever get that wrong.

#14     Jan 14, 2010
  5. So lets hear it fruitcake. Where is all this right wing media?

You see Ricter, when leftists are out there spreading their lies and propaganda, many folks sit there and take it. Not me. I am calling bullshit on you and your bogus claim.

#15     Jan 14, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao, you still don't see your error.

Someone help this guy out, please.

#16     Jan 14, 2010
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Lol, I have family in Maine, they call tourists from there, massholes.

#17     Jan 14, 2010
  8. drjekyllus, ricter wants you to see he clearly said he doesn't read on a regular basis.

#18     Jan 14, 2010

9. Still waiting Ricter.

BTW. Why is this special election so close? What does the right wing media say?

#19     Jan 14, 2010
  10. Sorry if it was you i was talking about, like I have said in the past, you are one of the few libs on this site i dont find completely repulsive. That being said there is no way in hell you could argue that north american media is anything short of an all out liberal orgy. I dont pay much attention to the BBC but perhaps they are more conservative than liberal in their reporting.

#20     Jan 14, 2010