Could the Dems actually lose this special election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 13, 2010.

1. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ssachusetts_senate_special_election-1144.html

At this point it is a statistical deadheat. Could these guys actually lose this seat in a state that is 3 to 1 registered democrat?

Even if they win but only by a small margin, it sends another shot across the bow. They got the first shot across the bow when they lost in NJ and VA in Nov. It was less than a year ago that the dems were running around announcing the death of the republican party. What a difference a year makes.

2. TGregg

TGregg

Holy crap. I thought the right was being a little crazy saying things like maybe they could win that seat. But now there is talk about delaying the seating of whomever wins - and you know the democrats wouldn't delay it if they knew it was theirs.

BOSTON – Massachusetts' top election official says it could take weeks to certify the results of the upcoming U.S. Senate special election. That delay could let President Barack Obama preserve a key 60th vote for his health care overhaul even if the Republican who has vowed to kill it wins Democrat Edward M. Kennedy's former seat.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_kennedy_successor_delay

3. The funny thing is that Democrats are so Inept, that they will consider it a huge victory when they knock off Brown in a tight race, in a state which registers 3 dems for every Republican.

4. jem

jem

its not that they are inept - it is that they have no qualms about lying to their faithful. Their faithful pefer lies to truth.

That is why you have the crazie commies on et trying to make fun of fox news. They are too stupid to realize MSNBC is far left. They think madow and olberman are main stream. Why? because that is what the left tells them to think.

5. This is actually quite true, I think today I actually read a post where someone was trying to say that the mainstream media is infact Right wing, not left, it just goes to show how out of touch these guys are with reality.

6. Ricter

Ricter

That's because that person accesses the international media also.

7. Hmm, is that non negro dialect media?

8. Ricter

Ricter

Why don't you know?

Because you don't read widely.

9. Speaking of Olbermann, he's crying like a little bitch about why we need Obamacare now more than ever because of Haiti.

Another excellent crisis to exploit...

10. Ricter

Ricter

I have to agree, that's pathetic.

#10     Jan 14, 2010