Could gold reach 30000$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Can you imagine how much a blow job is gonna cost with an ounce of gold at that price?

#11     Feb 6, 2003
  2. gnome

gnome

Outside Gate 2 on Kadena Airbase... local girls, "short-time... four HUNDRED dolla"!!

#12     Feb 6, 2003
  3. Really when I read you, I wonder if you have any education at all ? When I said 2 years ago that Nasdaq will blow because it always happens historically, it was exactly those kind of hahahaha "and the Sun could explode" etc ... Yeah the Sun could explode except that the PROBABILITY IS NOT THE SAME. Perharps you don't study 1+1 = 2 hahaha ! This kind of argument just demonstrate that you cannot even find an economical argument !
    Next time just prepare a copy and paste of Nostradamus prophecy, you will be less tired hahaha !

So stupidity like this is astonishing for me :

>increase money supply and create wealth

A stupidity !!! Oh God we are in 21Th century and still people believe in such hoax it's crazy really !!!

When they increase money they increase the debt don't you know that each dollar created burdens interest through bonds ?! And who owns the bonds ? The same that emits these bonds, the same that give credits themselves to buy these bonds, to inflate them when they want to sell, and to deflate them when they want to buy and at the end the population globally is poorer and poorer. 1$ of 1962 is worth only 12 cent according to Barrons Magazine !!! Now how much is 1$ of 1962 today huh ? And how will it be worth with INFINITE INTEREST TO PAY: HOW MANY GENERATIONS OF CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE NAIVETY OF THIS GENERATION ? DON'T YOU HAVE CHILDREN ?!!!

IT IS THROUGH YOUR TAXES AND TAXES OF YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDREN OF CHILDREN ETC. THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ! YOU WILL HAVE TO SELL YOUR HOME OR YOUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO BECAUSE THE AMOUNT IS EXPONENTIALLY GROWING SINCE IT IS THE POWER LAW OF COMPOUNDING INTEREST. You don't perceive it because they use a trick: they don't ask you directly money, they use the bonds of governement and the tax to pay them the interest (a report under Reagan showed that some years tax collected are 100% going to pay interests so that there is nothing left so more borrowing is needed !) so and since the majority ignore the economy mechanism they just ignore why economy and so their life becomes more and more difficult. They just think that the one to blame are politicians. Politicians can't do anything !

Credit is great like alcohol but not when you become alcoholic ! Do you know just the difference I wonder now !

#13     Feb 7, 2003
  4. The fed said they will create money to INFINITY DO YOU KNOW WHAT MONEY TO INFINITY MEAN : it is the SYNONYM and even DEFINITION of HYPERINFLATION . And what HYPERINFLATION means for GOLD ?

ARF ARF ARF !

If you don't know how to count above 10 sure you can't imagine.

And who leads the twelve private FED's bank ? The Bank of New York. And since you surely didn't study who financed the Nazi (in case you ignore a political party especially a new one needs much finance and where do the finance come from probably you never ask yourself)... do you know also for example that Bush family Bank was even closed by governement by order law at that time because at that time they finance the Nazi industries although US has already declared war to Germany ? If you negate if you want to negate history fact they you belong to the revisionists clan.

#14     Feb 7, 2003
  5. But I thank you to open my eyes because I now know why Einstein is really right when he said:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. "

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."

People wanting evil are very few so it is possible only because the vast majority ignore them and let them do !

Good idea: I will put those Einstein's quotes in my signature tomorrow.

#15     Feb 7, 2003
  6. Yes but less than you ... spinal cord , sorry it's Einstein inspiration see above :D

And thank you especially to you because I also realise that perhaps I'm a great spirit and you a mediocre one since he also says:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Hey don't get angry it's just a hypothesis : I said PERHAPS :D

#16     Feb 7, 2003
  7. my god man! you're right! we're looking at $3000 minimum!

#17     Feb 7, 2003
  8. I mistyped : "1$ of 1962 is worth only 0.12 cent"

read rather "1$ of 1962 is worth only 12 cent" (in 1982 now it should be worse but I don't have the number)

#18     Feb 7, 2003
  9. I don't talk about the near months, I talk on the fundamental point of view. If FED said and will do what they said create moeny to INFINITY, it means HYPERINFLATION it means GOLD RUSH. And since things like to happen in synch with geopolitic and since there are signs of nazism renewal, it is not a hypothesis to avoid. As I said every hypothesis doesn't have the same probability so some people reasoning like binary machine should learn about this basics.

#19     Feb 7, 2003
  10. And think about why there is a rush in a commodity... when there are too many sellers PRECISELY :D . Russian government said already to their population to buy gold in preparation of a big world crisis. In fact they said that just before 11th September.

#20     Feb 7, 2003