Could go higheer again today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bogan7, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Good chance the short squeeze continues today as a number of Hedge funds are still quite short. The shitty numbers that just came out may stay the hand on the buy button at least for now though.

A few of you guys have been waiting for a hedge fund blow out this short squeeze rally may just have produced one.

2. So with all that brain power you're slugging around, in your opinion, we could go up, down, or nowhere??! Wow, someone call Adelaide, there's a made genius loose in the country!!! :p

3. If you want to speak to me reply to my PM! Flaming me on this thread is just sad.

4. All I did is ask a question? You were banal in statement and now asking for clarity is "flaming?" You are one ornery fruitcake. :p

5. I am still waiting for your reply to my PM dont worry I'm not holding my breath.

I expected you to run like a little girl, it should be easy for a small cap stock picker like you to beat me I an crap in that market in that market and it would give you a chance to show what you can do, actually you've just done that. Nothing!!

Bye bye poser you have been exposed and all the flaming and snotty remarks cant change what you are.

Too funny

6. What? I lost a game I wasn't playing by not playing or something? Wow, that was sure fun. Not since I didn't want to play tag in 4th grade and was tagged anyway did I lose a game I wasn't playing :p

Are you really almost 40? :confused: