Could Be A SCAM By The Banks...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Oct 10, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

You should change Presidents like you'd change a baby's diaper... and for exactly the same reason.

#31     Oct 10, 2008
  2. Mecro

Mecro

You are an evil Republican lover and Bush Supporter.

OBAMA 2008! VOTE FOR CHANGE!

#32     Oct 10, 2008
  3. bkveen3

bkveen3

Sometimes I wonder how many on here actually trade. You sir obviously do not. Either that or you want to make your job harder for some reason. I'm going to love the 5 year plans though. They are so much more effective than market economics.

#33     Oct 10, 2008
  4. for the elite..its not about money anymore, they can print as much of it as they want and drive any derivate prices whichever direction they choose.

its about guns and power. When you can pin point who the elite is, then they can be held accountable with guns and prosecution. Power is ultimately controlled by who has the better guns.

#34     Oct 10, 2008
  5. Mecro

Mecro

LOL ok, if you say so. My guess is that you're a sim trader or grinding to nowhere ES scalper. See, I can make deragatory assumptions too.

More like entertaining. That scalping, fighting for ticks mindset does not exist here.

OBAMA IS OUR SAVIOUR! You're just an evil Republican!

#35     Oct 10, 2008
  6. Mecro

Mecro

Nah, power & control by force is a failed strategy versus the traditional human. That has been tested through time.

It's not about money but it is about psychological power. There is a war going on, for your mind.

#36     Oct 10, 2008