Could Be A SCAM By The Banks...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

I defended the Democrats, LOL. Maybe you should look through my posts and see what believe about the political system, or really, political theatre.

The fact that you are even still in the Democrat versus Republican area, proves that you are still lost.

#21     Oct 10, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Learn from you? How can I? You're either ignorant or a liar... Which is it, please?

#22     Oct 10, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

would you guys stop the bitchin'''' ...i like reading both your posts and it is difficult when 90% is bickering.....

#23     Oct 10, 2008
  4. Mvic

Mvic

When you break it down that is about the size of it, with leh auction only going for 9.75c I would say that a lot more lay offs and firings are in the works. Much worse than expected, and am amazed we are only down as much as we are.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...D8-A849-402A-833D-B5F3AB1AF6C5}&dist=hplatest

#24     Oct 10, 2008
  5. Mecro

Mecro

LOL, You have discovered me Inspector Closeau.

OBAMA IS OUR SAVIOUR! VOTE OBAMA!

#25     Oct 10, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

He's going to win, and I'm going to hate it. Course, I'd also hate it if McCain won.

Vote for Ron Paul...

Jim Bunning,

Hell, even Alfred E. Newman... ANYBODY but Hussein NObama or McCain.

#26     Oct 10, 2008
  7. Mecro

Mecro

He is like flytiger, except that he has somewhat of a clue. If you try to correct him or open up his vision, you are labeled as ignorant and a Democrat.

It's becoming entertaining, I'm taking advantage of it.

#27     Oct 10, 2008
  8. Mecro

Mecro

YOU ARE EVIL, VOTE OBAMA!

#28     Oct 10, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

DemoCRAP, if you please...

I wouldn't vote for Hussein NObama with a gun to my head..

#29     Oct 10, 2008
  10. Mecro

Mecro

VOTE FOR CHANGE!

OBAMA 2008!

I love Obama, he is going to save me and this country. I believe him cause he said so!

#30     Oct 10, 2008