Could anyone explain how Bright Trading works? exam necessary?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by piyayo, May 1, 2020.

1. Ah. You meant Bright's structure makes no sense. I agree, that was really my whole point.

SunTrader, the thread you linked a few posts back has the following post in it from 2008:

They weren't beating IB's rates back then, and they still weren't in 2014. Unfortunately I can't find the fees page on the wayback machine but I recall that even their highest tiers were worse than IB. Sorry but that is not even close to being "lowest in the industry"

#21     May 2, 2020
  2. #22     May 2, 2020
  3. zdreg

zdreg

Isn't speculation what Wall Street is all about?:cool:

#23     May 2, 2020
  4. piyayo

piyayo

Very useful answer, thank you very much. I make an idea about their business

Thank you as well

#24     May 2, 2020
  5. traderjo

traderjo

DTTW and somebody like Bright or Hold Brothers can't be compared with each other
    Bright/ Hold regulated in US the other hell knows where .. they claim hundreds of trading offices world wide but there is no proof

#25     May 2, 2020
  6. zdreg

zdreg

As previously said piyayo does not do his homework. He should have known that Bright and Hold are members of Finra. His posts are full of factual errors,
    "
    I guees all of those above (DTTW, WTS, Hold Brothers, FTG, BDT) are not members of Finra and my funds won´t be secure for this reason, right?"
    The statement bypiyayo is prima facie nonsense, which ignores reality

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    #26     May 3, 2020
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Can't help you either ... that one(1) post disagreed with me.

Shocking to find such a thing on the internet - disagreement.

#27     May 3, 2020
  8. zdreg

zdreg

Absolutely. The Bright Brothers were very slow to adjust.

#28     May 3, 2020
  9. huh? what are you on about? The thread you linked is full of people talking about the high commissions. Search other threads and you will find hundreds more. Overwhelming evidence. Now read the archive link I posted from 2014. Are you saying their own website was lying about their commissions?

Give me a single piece of evidence that their commissions were some of the "lowest in the industry". Heck, forget evidence. Give me a single anecdote. You said you traded with Bright. How much were YOU paying them?

#29     May 3, 2020