COSTCO ... cash it out NOW! All of it. don't go Short! Enjoy spoils

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by margin_gamble, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Costco:

will be going to the dogs at breakneck speed. Yours truly has noticed a significant deterioration in quality of merchandise. Not all of it but plenty of it. The classic quality breakdown when a 5-wave move completes is evident and I can smell it.

Wave 3 is underway.

Triple top in RSI with neckline likely breaking tomorrow or the next day or so

Macd wave bellowing thru' a megaphone that she wants to correct to the 0-line
    Macd divergence with Price at key fibo level of 78.6%

upload_2022-8-22_22-19-42.png

Real Money and easymon1 like this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

Simply delete all those indicators.

Then you don't have to live a life full of
    fear / worry / anger / frustration / nightmare / panic

The upforce momentum is still strong.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
    EqtTrdr likes this.
  3. mikeriley

mikeriley

The Indexes are going south again also.
    I'm shorting all of it. At least what I can afford.

4. Costco:

A significant mes-sage fires off a rocket from the loins of Costco. You see, almost any secret of a stock is buried in the biogenome just as in the case uf us humans. There is so much going on in the biogenome. but its not readily available to inspect. One needs luck. A gap in the early stages of the biogenome just about before the axis of support within the genome carries the secret, the entire secret of the company.

earnkngs, balance sheets, P/E, P/B ............... all smoke and bs.

The genome has the real goods

How to nail the goods?

Invoke the Golden Ratio ..... 61.8%. Then place this 61.8% exactly on the start of gap (which is really the inner chamber of secrecy as nobody is allowed there) and voila the ending point of the move is given free of charge to the artist.

upload_2022-8-22_22-34-24.png

5. Costco:

Son of a gun, Costco the other day shafted my Instacart order for simple stuff like Tide and Febreze. I could not believe this sh*t. The some of the Lasagna and other stuff is off color taste and a bit weird.

This is the type of sh*t that goes down when the heart is going to start falling apart.

Aside from Costco I have noticed this same crap happening on a large scale with restaurants all over the place, some really nice fav places of mine. cutting corners her and ther with crappy cheap ingredients. theydon't care about your and my health. Their primary focus is to survive the BEAR onslaught to their bottomline. Quality drops.

Then ther is the problem with workers. They can't find people to do the jobs. So to entice them they have to pay more and throw in concessions too.

It stinks

But wait, it gets worse ................... the delivery boys are low low wage earners, they are struggling left and right. They have to pay rent/util/bigtime gas and stuff and their wages are low and nowadays customers don't even want to tip no more or tip just a buck.

So what's a delivery boy to do? He has a family to feed. Why of course, if he does 8 deliveries in a day, he dips into your food and gets 1/8th of his requirement per day per customer.

But wait: it gets worse .......... these boys have no time to take a break to take a pee or a sh*t. They bottle the pee for sure. Those same hands are then dipping into your food. without a fork? I would not chance it.

I have given up restaurant ordering 100%. Its a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend. Prepare for the worst

Cook your own meals at home. Wash that friggin lettuce after hearing about Wendy's. take no chances. Cook your own stuff

Its a BEAR market.

Grubhub refunded the entire amoutn from even PF Chang, Panda Express and Chicken Maison and other places.

Fasten seatbelts its gonna get mean

6. Costco:

Difficult wave count due to the lack of historical data. But given this limitation I have to do the best I can with what I got. this is no Dow Jones with Data going back to 1800s.

Can't always get what we want so we make do.

upload_2022-8-22_22-54-15.png

7. OK will do manana. Knocked out now off to bed. :):D thanks for all pointers will read all tomorrow

8. easymon1

easymon1

Naw, don't stop to read all that crap, you're on a roll man. Go on with your Bad Self.

Maybe take three minutes to see this cued up "Trading the T-Line" video with your AM coffee.
    Three minutes, it is that simple.
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...t-right-here-baby.335635/page-15#post-5162295

9. Outstanding, amigo. Yes of course I am familiar with the T-Line. Its been on my posted charts here at ET in light grey. I was messing around with the T-Line and then also added the 21 ema to see if I could get a cross over system working for me. Work is incomplete but gotta tell you the T-Line is magnificent all by itself

Thanks very much. Perhaps this is a jolt for me to get back into the T-line as I had sidelined it for several days now

10. Yeah its all coming back now with Stephen Bigelow. Maybe you have an answer for me ......... I thinkone of the reasons I did not pursue it more than I did was because the trdes seemed too short duration for me. I'd get a close above the T-Line and as per the rules of the system I would have to get out. But the duration is too short for me. I like to stay in trades for longer. So I was trying to find a work around. No success with this thus far.

Going to weekly would of course increase the duration of the trade but I want ot have it work on daily too

#10     Aug 23, 2022