COST is a safe short at 162

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Nov 1, 2017.

1. This is why the call me the king.

#51     Nov 8, 2017
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  2. We get it. I am long too...
    But you just sound like a fucking shmuck. Do you even have any money to trade or is this what you call "success". We can all see the stock we don't need your broke ass telling us the price everyday lmfao.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    #52     Nov 8, 2017
  3. while you are busy patting yourself on the back.... proof is in the position broke boy....

#53     Nov 8, 2017
    hajimow likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hey Muff.... your portfolio is beautiful.
    We all rock in a bull market now don't we.
    Its like the Antare Auto-Tune.
    Anybody can shine.
    Hard not to.

#54     Nov 8, 2017
    Muffhands likes this.
  5. speedo

speedo

Auto tune machine is cheaper than talent :D

#55     Nov 8, 2017
  6. money is money. Don't hate. Plus these are trades I've been in less than a month. Also, not everybody rocks in a bull market.... a bull market doesn't mean every stock goes up. If I was in a spy index fund bragging I could see your point. This forum sure is funny. You make money and people blame it on the market.

#56     Nov 8, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

I hate no one. Just for the record.
    I hope everybody gets rich.
    Lay off Haji though... he posts his trades and his thoughts. Out of 89K registered members here at ET... a grand total of about 10 talk stocks. So fuck it if he's wrong. At least he shares. If you can't say something nice... why even exist?

#57     Nov 8, 2017
  8. I was talking to soes the past few pages. Kid is just frustrating. I understand haji just made a bad call. No biggie. Happens to the best of us. If anything I was trying to defend him. I hope u get rich too!

#58     Nov 8, 2017
  9. well, look like 88,990 have learned

better to say nothing, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

#59     Nov 9, 2017
  10. Your so wise. How does one get as wise as you. Go back to sleep in ur little bed Brokie

#60     Nov 9, 2017