COST is a safe short at 162

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Surf School of Trading

#121     Dec 21, 2017
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Hey now, at least he showed us a real picture of him eating a sloppy, juicy cheeseburger on the console of his Lambo/Ferrari whatever. So it must have been a good trade!

#122     Dec 21, 2017
  3. hajimow

hajimow

Drop, drop, drop and them more drop.
    upload_2017-12-22_11-9-45.png

#123     Dec 22, 2017
  4. hajimow

hajimow

In the bull of the bull market and Cramer pumping it to $200, it has dropped $9 from its high. A small market correction and it will drop $30 in a week.
    Chris > Buy COST as I am a contrarian indicator. Just post your purchases.

#124     Dec 22, 2017
  5. hajimow

hajimow

COST is now trading at below pre-earning price. Market is higher since then. Market correction => selling and pressure on COST will accelerate.
    Note: Do't trade based on what you hear from other people. You have to personally come to the conviction that buying or selling/shorting at certain price makes sense.

#125     Dec 23, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Hmm, 4 percent swing in a week? Is that normal for a stock? Neat! Looks like energy futures when they were more fun.

You stock guys are still crazy though. *sniffs*

#126     Dec 23, 2017
  7. hajimow

hajimow

So which market are you in? Boring municipal bonds or exciting wild cryptos?

#127     Dec 24, 2017
    Muffhands likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Middle ground. Equity and energy futures. (Still don't have the guts to try RB and HO yet, that's even crazier than crypto.)

#128     Dec 24, 2017
  9. I wonder if this is the same guy who called me a n****r because he was talking about shorting AMZN at $250 and I said that the charts show otherwise.

#129     Dec 25, 2017
  10. hajimow

hajimow

which guy? name him. There are many posters here. You can also search and copy and paste that post. I have not been shorting AMZN at 250 but I have been shorting ISRG at 12 and covering it at 10 at about 1999 time frame and I made money out of that Now the stock is over 1000. Some people were long that stock and lost money. So time frame matters. I am sure some people shorted AMZN at 250 and made money. Many people bought BTC and made/lost money and many shorted it and made/lost money.

#130     Dec 25, 2017