COST is a safe short at 162

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Nov 1, 2017.

1. hajimow

hajimow

I agree. They should also track those who do not trade and just talk. It should be easy.

#91     Nov 30, 2017
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah... and we can nominate you to be the Pope of ET.

#92     Nov 30, 2017
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Sears makes more sense no?

#93     Dec 2, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

I have pondered for a long time over what can be done with the empty department stores. They're big, lots of sqf. Plus Pennys and Macys are both closing dozens now.

The only reason I said Costco was it has that whole warehouse feel to it.... you know... throw a pile of jeans next to a shelf full of peanut butter next to scratch and dent lawn mowers. It was kind of a tongue in cheek post on my part anyway . But for real... I would think Amazon does need a way to sell returned junk.... they'll probably strike a deal with Big Lots or Ollies.

#94     Dec 2, 2017
    Cuddles likes this.
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Check out the 12 month chart for COST. You see 3 big drops. $8, $32, and $12. It happens so quick and it is very common for COST. I believe KR (Keroger) is a head an shoulder better company than COST. They have started online delivery and I have used them and they are amazing. I also have COST membership. I do not see their price is competitive. They offer other services like insurance which is way overpriced and you can find a much better deal. All things that I am saying is based on experience and I am not trying to fool myself. I do not think that I can have any effect on COST price action and my posts are more for discussion purposes. Compare P/E of KR and COST. COST P/E is more than twice KR. In conclusion, COST problem is fierce competition and being way way overpriced. 4th drop is coming. Will it be a $40 drop this time? who knows.
    COST.GIF

#95     Dec 2, 2017
  6. DTB2

DTB2

Does that chart look clearer under a black light? WTF needs all that mess to trade?

#96     Dec 2, 2017
  7. 185

w0w
    shame ya'll didnt bank with me

#97     Dec 2, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

#98     Dec 3, 2017
  9. hajimow

hajimow

Added to my short position at 188.55

#99     Dec 4, 2017
  10. Anyone else want to make a fool of themselves in public?

I wynn

#100     Dec 4, 2017