Cost-effective Level II data-feed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by EMini-Player, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Where can I get a good, yet cost-effective, Level II data feed for QuoteTracker? I have an acct. through IB and the $79 or so they charge for Level II seems a bit over priced. I use a seperate charting software which does not include Level II, so I'm just looking for a raw data feed which I can hook up to QT for LevelII. Any ideas?

Thanks.

-FastTrader

2. Another question....any IB customers using QT for order entry?

3. Anyone? I know we have a lot of QT fans/users here on ET.:confused:

4. try qcharts livecharts and then l2 is 10 bucks

5. I was thinking of going with Money.net

6. I'd be careful with money.net. Unless they have changed, there is no way to cancel except for contacting your credit card company and changing your billing/contact info on their website so they can't continue to get at your credit card.

I signed up for a free 10 day trial, tried to cancel two days later -- there is no link on their website to do this. You have to contact them directly, but no one seems to work there -- and after paying for two months (and multiple unanswered emails/phone messages), I finally figured out to change my contact info on their website.

7. rich, how was their service though?

8. I didn't think it was any better than the yahoo streamer you get for $9.95 a month. This is going back 18 months, so things may be different now. Also, I did not give Level II a thorough test on money.net.

I saw your post about them and wanted to put a little caveat emptor out there based on my poor experience.

Good luck!

9. Anyone else?

10. only charges $10 per month for Level II

#10     Jun 12, 2003