Corruption Crackdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealmaker, Apr 23, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Corruption Crackdown

The International Monetary Fund says it's cracking down on corruption enabled by rich countries, which may not be doing enough to combat bribery and money laundering. The probe will look at practices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Japan, France, Italy, Canada, Austria and the Czech Republic. Here's IMF chief Christine Lagarde: "The flip side of every bribe taken is a bribe given. And funds received through corruption are often funds concealed outside the country, often in the financial sectors of major capitals." Guardian

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

And going by the headline I thought FBI arrested Trump and Hannity.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

More like Hillary and Loretta Lynch.

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Still waiting for an actual DOJ investigation on them to start, any updates? Or you gonna bitch about them without any investigation/indictment/charges ever?

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yeah... most reasonable Americans agree.... it is time for the DoJ to get moving and indict these crooks. Glad to see you are onboard about wanting it to happen quickly.

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

I am not asking about opinion polls or asked you to give a speech, I am asking where are the indictments and charges with evidence I can read - you know the kind Mueller has been filing and indicting crooks related to your leader.

Stop peddling bullshit and using lame rhetorical devices for simple questions.

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Don't you hate it when someone mimics your continual behavior.

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

So your whataboutism in every thread is my fault?