Corrupt Administration DoJ goes after S+P for downgrading US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course, they claim they're going after S+P for it's role in the housing crisis, but if that were truly so, they'd be going after Warren Buffet's Moody's and the French Fitch for doing the exact same thing.

Read the article for more Holder stupidity. Seriously, this guy is the biggest jackass ever to hold that position. He even looks like a schmuck. Or a fucking muppet.

http://azizonomics.com/2013/02/04/too-big-to-jail-is-here-to-stay/

[​IMG]

2. ".....if I bring a case against institution A, and as a result of bringing that case, there’s some huge economic effect — if it creates a ripple effect so that suddenly, counterparties and other financial institutions or other companies that had nothing to do with this are affected badly — it’s a factor we need to know and understand."

Nobody gave a shit about Art Andersen when the gov't wrongly put them out fo business.

Secondly, everybody lost money on Lehman, only half of the investors lost money on Madoff.

There, I hope Matt Tabbie reads this and gets a hard on.:D

3. Okay how about the diversity angle. We got a black prez, a hispanic AG, women in charge of regulation. What we had and need is the AOWM. AOWM don't fear other AOWM. They could duke it out.

Paulsen and Dick Fuld, they werent afraid of each other. Know what I'm sayin. Paulsen put that sucker out fo business.

harry markopolius would kick anyone ass. Where is he these days?

4. Fundamentally, Obama’s continued support for Holder illustrates that Obama is still committed to the policy of holding financiers to a lesser standard of justice than other citizens.

ding..ding..ding.... we have a winner...

The envolpe please..

John Corzine..... yeah!

5. This threat against Snp is to discourage another downgrade on Barry's watch.

The rating agencies employee's should be gods.

Instead they are the rejects no one else will hire.

6. pspr

pspr

Alright, nutmeg. Just put the drink down. Let me call you a cab.

"You're a cab." :D

7. Ricter

Ricter

"Economics for the jilted generation…"

Lmao.

8. Hey...:D

now now now..let's have your thoughts on the article.

9. I remember driving a cab.

"I love my job - I'm my own boss, nobody tells me what to do."

This guy says to me, "Take a left here."

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Almost certainly.

#10     Feb 4, 2013