Correct support line?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bazooka Joe, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Two subjects that have nothing to do with a drug-induced dissertation of gobbledygook galore.......

:eek:

#41     Aug 4, 2012
  2. Bravo to all of you! ET thinks I am nutso for spinning twenty personalities out of one mind. I think YOU all are nutso for melding twenty minds into one personality!

Word salad. Misspellings. Repetition. Disjointedness. Typos. Rambling. It's great! But, alas, no disguised nuggets of truth. Just one mistake. The original authentic Jack NEVER used upper case words. If ever there was an original authentic Jack.

I have to wonder, though, if twenty of you individually get as much pleasure jiveing ET as I do as one person.

Classic Jack: "you must have a mind that is fully differentiated"

127 hits when you search on that here. Clearly cut and paste, or a line in the random post generator.

106 hits on "you watch the future come into the Present"

Tests of statistical significunts is left as an exercise for the stoont.

#42     Aug 5, 2012

3. So are you claiming to be Jack Hershey?
    I want to know whether I should Complain only about him or about you too.
    This kind of "Troll Theatre" ruins ET for those of us coming here to converse with other traders and possibly learn something.
    :mad: :mad:

#43     Aug 5, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

This is the only way to play the 2nd point on the support line.
    In this upmove make a top line, then mirror it off the most prominent point for the bottom line. This will give you a chance to buy that 2nd hit on the support line.
    I call it completing the 4th point on a box. A high probability buy.

Xspurt, again you have the definitive answer. Simple and effective.

#44     Aug 5, 2012
  5. If you have difficulty learning, then narrow those you read by using ignore.

The mad faces are so charming; keep using them.

you will become quite busy when you take on the concurrent multi aliases. To complain about me you can cover all the bases by just refering to one name I use currently. My past aliases were serial (I used one at a time).

In ET I do not believe you have to have a bsis for your complaint. You can whine about anything that comes to mind.

#45     Aug 5, 2012
  6. Another approach to understanding the situation.

• r2k.jpg
      File size:
      51.2 KB
      Views:
    #46     Aug 5, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

Stop posting your moronic crap!You outta your mind,can`t you see that?

#47     Aug 5, 2012
  8. So at this time are you also Fleming Snopes?

#48     Aug 6, 2012