Coronavirus 2020 and the fall of the CCP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Feb 8, 2020.

1. HAHAHA for years all you have shown on this board is what an amazing asshole you are. Please spare me your bullshit.

I didn't even mention mortality rates. That is still up in the air you dumb ass.

#41     Feb 9, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

long division, how does it work?

#42     Feb 9, 2020
  3. Again, I am talking to the pimp, no offense....

#43     Feb 9, 2020

4. Mortality is higher (absolute numbers) and infection (abs) is an OOM higher with the flu and you can't read. WHO states (currently) 2-3% mortality with coronavirus. Much higher than flu and zero prophylaxis (flu mist, etc). No vaccine.

They quarantine because there is a hot zone. You're going to quarantine everyone that runs a fever, worldwide?

Again, you're fucking retarded.

#44     Feb 9, 2020
  5. You might want to consider what figures belong in the numerator and the denominator, given the lag between infection and death or recovery. You also want to consider this disease could mutate to a more virulent form. Bottom line: The Chinese are worried as shown by them willing to sacrifice economic growth at a particularly vulnerable time given recent Hong Kong protests and stresses imposed by the trade war.

#45     Feb 9, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

I don't give a flyin' fuck who you're addressing on a public forum. No offense

#46     Feb 9, 2020
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

There is mortality data now. They are saying 2%. So this particular corona-virus is more contagious than SARS but less lethal.

#47     Feb 9, 2020
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

addressed in post 17

#48     Feb 9, 2020
    kingjelly likes this.
  9. WHO? You mean the WHO who is sucking Xi's dick? Oh, of course......

Hot zone? WTF are you talking about? They just quarantined Guangzhou, their fifth largest city. Even in cities in the north that are not quarantined - everything is closed. Factories that were supposed to open tomorrow have been told to stay closed for another week. This as quarantines are still being imposed on larger cities.

But that is not the only problem. The problem is that the weakest link in keeping this from becoming a real pandemic, if it is not one yet, is that Africa and South America have not reported any cases. Meaning that by time they do, the virus will have had a two to three week field advantage on any means taken to contain it. If China can't contain it with draconian measures, what makes you think Africa will without any measures or mechanisms to impose any measures...

I personally have no idea what will happen or how serious this might get, but to equate this to the yearly 'flu' in terms of consequence it very naive. (and may I add, stupid on your part)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    #49     Feb 9, 2020
  10. haha, but don't take it so seriously...

Either way, and I am not an expert, but have heard that mortality rate needs to be avaluated from the recovered/death cases not from the infected/death cases.

You be the judge. These are the official CCP figures. Not sure if this means 30K+ are still affected waiting for 'resolution'. It doesn't make sense as with many things the CCP puts out.

upload_2020-2-9_15-22-54.png

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    #50     Feb 9, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.