Corona death rate in US worse than Iran's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 3, 2020.

1. I have not read the link, but oh yeh, definitely.

Most definitely.

And Carter Page, the premier russian agent who allegedly was the basis for launching all of the investigations was actually working for the CIA but the swampsters told the FBI they had no knowledge of him because they wanted to use his interactions as a basis for spying on Trump.

#21     Mar 3, 2020
  2. since we are citing articles from such reliable sources such as Investors.com from 2 years ago for shits and giggles, I went ahead and found an article on the internet saying Jesus was gay.
    https://psmag.com/social-justice/jesus-was-wrong-about-homosexuality

#22     Mar 3, 2020
    piezoe and Bugenhagen like this.
  3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Hahaha, nice.

I think will all his lyin' Wallet won't have to be worried about a gay Jesus.

And we speak the truth as God loves us more so give us more. ;) I understand that is how Christianity works nowadays.

upload_2020-3-3_13-10-59.png

#23     Mar 3, 2020
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#24     Mar 3, 2020
  5. piezoe

piezoe

To quote the orange one. "Bing Bing, Bing Bing Boing Boing, Bing. Bong!"

#25     Mar 3, 2020
    Bugenhagen likes this.
  6. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

zewlb1p97t.png

#26     Mar 3, 2020
    elderado likes this.
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

#27     Mar 3, 2020
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I like to think that the low infected rate in the US is encouraging. 103 vs 2336 vs 5186?

#28     Mar 3, 2020
  9. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Just wait a month. Oh and we're at 118 now since you wrote that post. Also 7 dead in WA out of 27 cases. That's a 25% mortality rate in that state.

#29     Mar 3, 2020
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

9/118 up to 7.7%

CDC taking cues from Pence on whether to release data or not (not updated with most current numbers)
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

on the plus side, getting warmer now...hopefully this fizzles out and we're better prepared in the fall.

#30     Mar 3, 2020