Corona death rate in US worse than Iran's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Does anyone here doubt that Black Cat is a Russian troll?

#11     Mar 3, 2020
    piezoe and Tony Stark like this.
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Same could be said about Tony Stark.

#12     Mar 3, 2020
  3. I think he is the same person as TreeFrog, a very similar sentencing structure, vocabulary and topics.

#13     Mar 3, 2020
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

No, Stark can think and is more than stupid memes. Cartoons for Conservative boys.

#14     Mar 3, 2020
  5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Sometimes I ponder who on the right and left here would be OK to have as house guests.

I think all the left are house trained, several right guys.. I'm pretty sure everyone would be worried about sleeping with Scat around and Treefrogtrader I'd half expect to find with an open robe on the landing holding a cup of jello.

Couple of the others..

#15     Mar 3, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Russian trolls support Trump.

#16     Mar 3, 2020
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Actually they supported Hillary and are engaged in dividing the country through racist and political propaganda. You are their poster-child.

#17     Mar 3, 2020
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

So Mueller and US intel agencies said the Russian trolls were helping Hillary?

#18     Mar 3, 2020
    Bugenhagen likes this.
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Mueller told the intel committee that Hillary received the same help from Russian hackers.

#19     Mar 3, 2020
  10. Wallet

Wallet

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    • 07:00 PM ET 08/13/2018
    Russia Investigation: It's beginning to look as if claims of monstrous collusion between Russian officials and U.S. political operatives were true. But it wasn't Donald Trump who was guilty of Russian collusion. It was Hillary Clinton and U.S. intelligence officials who worked with Russians and others to entrap Trump.

#20     Mar 3, 2020