Cornix's Forex Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cornix, Jan 5, 2011.

1. cornix

cornix

Copying the important update from my blog, which is related to this journal as well:

"As said before, I decided to change the blog format a little, focus more on trading than continuous reporting of scalping trades (which has not much of a value for people anyway, because scalping decisions are too fast to follow and reporting during trading distracts me as well).

So from today, April 1st, 2011 I have created an experimental forex account at Oanda, funded it with $1000 and from time to time will update with sample charts as well as progress of how this account grows... Well, I hope it does... :)"

#681     Apr 1, 2011
  2. cornix

cornix

Here is the screenshot of that newly created account.

#682     Apr 1, 2011
  3. cornix

cornix

Will trade it on max leverage allowed by Oanda (50:1) adjusting position size depending on equity swings.

#683     Apr 1, 2011
  4. cornix

cornix

Here is the weekly update of my experimental live forex scalping account (see attachment).

#684     Apr 8, 2011
  5. Joman

Joman

Hi Cornix,

Are you still only trading EUR/USD ? same setups ?

Do you have a target in terms of profit ?

Good luck with your new challenge !

#685     Apr 8, 2011
  6. cornix

cornix

Hi Joman,

Yeah, only EURUSD scalp trades, no fixed targets, but most end up in the range of a few pips.

Thanks for the good words, I will keep updating about how it goes.

#686     Apr 8, 2011
  7. targus

targus

It looks like we are now on are way down, what do you think cornix, I think we may have a top?

#687     Apr 14, 2011
  8. targus

targus

Mmmm.. here we go?

#688     May 2, 2011