Corn Spread Order Execution

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by livingston777, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Dont bother trading z/h

It is 200k bid/offered always!

Unless you are willing to do at least 500 spreads a pop you wont ever get filled unless you hit bids or lift offers.

#11     Nov 10, 2009
  2. Responces are above, youngtrader.

From someone who admits to heavy drinking with aspirations that are not impressive to me I give no weight to anything you say. You have no focus, you are all over the place and with nothing of use to share. Almost all of your posts are negative with your trying to show the world how smart you are. - You might want to check yourself son. For your own good, before it's too late. You are just smart enough to be dangerous…to yourself.
    -Jesse

PS This post may be of value to others interested in spread trading up until the "Thank You" that implied its completion.
    After reading the reply from "youngtrader" it became obvious he or she knows very little and their post history speaks for itself.

--Why would I bother to do this? Because it may help "youngtrader" to reach a turning point in his/her outlook and start to profit from this game rather than squeel out rubbish to anyone who will listen, or in this case, read.

#12     Nov 10, 2009
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Damn... From someone who took 5 days to figure out his order wasn't marketable...

#13     Nov 11, 2009
  4. Yes indeed.

:D

#14     Nov 11, 2009
  5. R1234

R1234

Livingston:
    Which broker are you using to trade the spread?

And just to confirm what you posted: are you entering the order as a spread or are you entering each leg separately?

#15     Nov 14, 2009
  6. OX

I enter as a spread, not legs.

#16     Nov 15, 2009
  7. R1234

R1234

OX?

#17     Nov 16, 2009
  8. Shagi

Shagi

BUY Corn on the open - its flying to mars:D

#18     Nov 16, 2009