Corn, Beans

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by gold@42, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Kornn

Kornn

at market 436.60 Risk 431 Target stop in place at 445 but may take that off later today.

#11     Jun 9, 2009
  2. Kornn

Kornn

at 443 took 5.40 cents off the table in front of S&D report tomorrow.

#12     Jun 9, 2009
  3. spreads moving a bit in corn, tommorow should be an interesting trading day.

#13     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Weather? Who watches weather? your grandfather looks at the weather report...you don't know what happens wtih com[puters now.

DO you think that rain in argentenia effects corn in chicago on la salle street?? Rain don't matter unless you see it out the windows of the borad of trade.

You dudes just don't understand how these markets work.

COntact me if you want a real weather report...I'm in with the dudes on the floor of the pork belly pit...those nigs will let me know what's up.

Inside track to the horse races...just like Bing Crosby...

Don't forget nuks...ride the dragon and I have a better track record than soros with the pound stirling..

Ride the dragon.

[​IMG]

#14     Jun 10, 2009
  5. Ok...I'll bite, because this is clearly fake. I personally know locals in both bean oil, cattle (both) and lean hogs, so I'm familiar with who is in the belly pit. There are about 6 regular locals that trade bellies...tell me, which one do you know? You can PM me if you like...either name or badge ID will do...and I'll see if you know your shit. Yes...I'm calling you out.

#15     Jun 10, 2009
  6. Scotty Gara....bean meal/oil and crush.

the inside track.

dont doubt mile high

#16     Jun 11, 2009
  7. Wow....amazing....I do apologize, usually guys who supposedly "know" someone are fakes. I'm friends with a bean oil / crush trader too.

And I agree on your "weather being a non issue" thing. Right now no matter the forecast, we are in a market structure dictated by whatever fund x wants to do today. Players sheet says it all.

#17     Jun 11, 2009
  8. Yes! You need someone on the floor who knows what's going on right now!

Weather is important earlier...but not now!

Rock and Roll :cool:

Sorry for my english...not always so good!

#18     Jun 11, 2009
  9. Kornn

Kornn

Yea I was wondering when you said weather dosnt matter?
    Does matter just not much importance right now.

I surely do not know anyone in the pits Just started following corn 5 months ago.
    I have a few sites I watch every day for info.

Long July at 436 Risk 430 Target 447

Interesting stuff though thanks

#19     Jun 11, 2009
  10. Kornn

Kornn

Hit my target for +11 cents then price dropped back down at close day session. looking to open night session to possibly get back in long.

#20     Jun 11, 2009