Cops in FL now carry assault rifles...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reaver, Jun 5, 2008.

1. #51     Jun 7, 2008
  2. what we see occurring is the militarization of the police forces. Jack McLamb a decorated police vet has been warning us about this for years.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:500px;height:407px" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fs=true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3730036840062852356&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

#52     Jun 7, 2008
  3. there are some bright spots though...... like let's say ummmmmmm... scientology being exposed !!!

(only the beginning)

#53     Jun 7, 2008
  4. achilles28

achilles28

A planet where they speak and understand ENGLISH, you retard.

I said police run checkpoints.

Not, "Police checkpoints are successful in confiscating most of the illegal assault rifles out there". You forget to wipe your ass this morning too?? Don't worry, I'm sure your moms will get it for ya. :D

You're a closet Fascist who considers himself a 'good American' because he supports the Neocons, who are also Fascists.

The only person on the thread who thinks everything is just ducky, Government spying is great and AR-strapped Cops....super! is YOU.

Our resident Neoconned apologist.

Thanks, Guy. But I'll pass. You need to move to Russia or Communist China. Much better suited to your authoritarian fantasies.

#54     Jun 7, 2008
  5. Dolt, it is clear that you wrote that the police run checkpoints. In doing so, you are inferring that they are an effective means of capturing illegal assault weapons from criminals. If that is not your point, then you are only bolstering my side of the argument.

Wrong. I am a fascist and neocon to you solely because I don't agree in cut and running from Iraq and arming our police officers so they may effectively fight the criminals they encounter.

You, on the other hand, are a conspiracy theorist of the first order, believing the absolute worst of this country. If morons like yourself had their way, we would be weak apeasers and eventually part of a Muslim caliphate with several of our cities radioactive to boot.

I don't believe everything is ducky, I do believe in the Gov monitoring phone calls from suspected terrorists, and arming our police officers so they are able to defend themselves and the public against criminals. You, on the other hand, believe the government is out to fuck you, that there are government wiretaps and secret agents monitoring your every move, and that police officers should NOT be able to defend themselves.

What a moonbat loon you are.

You need to become roommates with the Zzzenutroll. Much better suited for your absurd fantasies.

#55     Jun 8, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

So if you're wrong, it really means you're right?? Great logic there, Hapless.

You and Phux's Mom are two peas in a pod. English-as-a-second-language.

Please post my exact quote that led to your wistful extrapolation so we can all have a good laugh.

LOL!!! Wrong again. By definition, you're a Fascist ideologue, Hapless. Nothing more.

Most everyone else in the Country knows we're going down the wrong track. That is, except people like you. Even the most dumbed-down, starry-eyed flag-wavers know - if only in their gut - the Country, with all its Police State machinations, endless war and fading liberty, is in serious peril.

No ones buying your Neocon propaganda anymore. Nobody wants to be a part of your Open Borders and false-flag Wars that put this Country in more danger than any two-bit camel jockey ever could.

Guys like you believe in Police check points.

Guys like you believe in dragnet Government spying.

Guys like you believe in bullshit wars, Exaggerated Threats and Open Borders.

Lets not forget how much you LOVE national ID Cards, face scanning cameras and Militarized Police!!

Oh! But you're also a big fan of domestic Intelligence agencies, citizen 'databases', free speech "zones", secret prisons, rendition (aka torture), indefinite detention, NO Habeas Corpus and warrantless searches.

You're a Fascist in-denial.

You're a blight on the Spirit of America.

A pox on Everything our Constitution and Bill of Rights represents.

You pledge allegiance to Government - not the principles of Freedom and Liberty it was founded on.

Which is why we're a nation of sniveling, scrapping, Big Government-worshiping cowards.

Because thats what you are.

A nation personified by the poor, little cowardly fool who Begs Government to take his Rights for Safety.

Cowards like you, Hapless. A nation of cowards and morons.

Oh yea. Cops are defenseless. I forgot. Those high-powered handguns (and body armor, and tanks, and tazers and shotguns) are really kiddy toys. And the accompanying SWAT Team? Guys who like to play dress-up year-round.

Government is out to screw us.

Anyone with HALF-A-BRAIN can see that.

The Country has gone to the Dogs in the past 100 years.

Ever hear about the North American Union, dumbass? Or do you still pretend that Open Borders under Fear Incorporated don't exist?!

America won't be America much longer.

We're going the way of the European Union under EC-like Control with a New, more "progressive", Constitution to-boot.

The Bill of Rights will be relegated to the dust bin of history and so to the very essence of what made America Great. Personal Freedom and Accountability.

But what do you care?!? A Big Government Shill like you, will get to lick boots the rest of his pathetic life.

#56     Jun 9, 2008
  7. Blah, blah, blah. You're a broken moonbat record on endless playback.

The goverment is out to screw you... There are detention camps... Our civil liberties are being eroded....Big Brother is monitoring every move we make...The Bill of Rights and Constitution will be relegated to the dustbin of history...

But when you're asked for proof of the above, what do you provide? Zilch. Nada. Butkus.

Tell us, moonbat, which of your personal freedoms have been taken away by this big, evil gubment?

*crickets chirping*

Tell us, moonbat, who do you know that has ever been whisked off the streets by the evil domestic arm of Blackwater, waterboarded, and then sent to one of the detention camps?

*crickets chirping*

Tell us, moonbat, what kind of monitoring is the evil gubment exercising on you personally? Are there bugs in your rooms? Feel like you're being followed all the time? Neighbors acting suspicious and looking like informants? Don't worry, it's not real, it's just that you're a FUCKING MOONBAT and PARANOID out of your feeble mind.

Oh, they're monitoring suspicious telephone calls from suspected Al Qaeda terrorists? The guys who would give their lives - literally - for the opportunity to decapitate useful idiots like you and millions of your fellow Americans? Gee, that sure is evil of dis heah gubment. What are they thinking, trying to protect the public and all?!?

Tell us, moonbat, how the Constitution and Bill of Rights are being trampled on by Bush and Cheney and Co.?

*crickets chirping*

And by the way, I am against many of the things you claimed I am for. But you never bothered to ask, because you're a moonbat, and facts aren't important to you. Hyperbole is.

Finally, getting back to the subject of this thread:

What an assinine statement. Fitting, as it came from an ass.

Yeah, that solitary police officer armed with his pistol really is in good shape when he stops a car full of gangbangers armed with AK-47s or other assault rifles. Yessiree, he/she can simply ask the criminals to pause things until he/she can call in SWAT, whom you just know appear at the click of a finger.

Yep, those reports of officers around the country being killed by assault rifles were cooked up by the evil gubment, as was the video in the original post which illustrates that the incidences of assault rifles being used in crimes are increasing in staggering rates year over year. Yeah, Bush and Cheney just want to promote more fear-mongering so the police can be armed with automatic weapons, so when they execute their coup d'etat and remove Obama, they'll be able to control the populace and get them into those detention camps of yours with not too much fuss.

Yep, you, Code Pink, and the Zzzenutroll really have it all figured out. Kudos to you all having formed Idiots Monotonous and spreading The Truth to all of us uneducated masses who don't know the true intentions of our evil gubment...

#57     Jun 9, 2008
  8. I respect LEO's for what they do. Yeah there are some crooked ones, but the overwhelming majority are good people. Many of them are prior military, and are usually still in the reserves. Many of them are adept at handling assault weapons....just the ones that aren't experienced reaallly shouldn't get to play with them.

There are bad apples in any group. Just like doctors, lawyers, military, janitors, school teachers, etc.

I don't know, when you think about it, most patrol officers carry shotguns, etc in their trunks (to my knowledge, I am no cop expert), so as long as they are PROPERLY and THOROUGHLY trained, then hell let them have the damn things...

But I don't think they should be allowed to just walk around carrying them like they are soldiers occupying some 3rd world country.

I think it would be deterrent enough for a criminal to know a cop has access to heavy firepower without the cop having to walk around like he's on patrol in Iraq or something. That sort of thing would create distrust and also hurt morale.

#58     Jun 9, 2008
  9. achilles28

achilles28

You're a straight up fool.

Every point I made is Mainstream News.

Even a retarded cave-dweller like you, can use google.

You can use google, can't you?

Secret prisons? Torture? Rendition? Citizen 'databases'? Domestic Intelligent Agency? Government dragnet spying? Police Checkpoints? Suspension of Habeas Corpus? Militarization of Police? Indefinite Detentions? Face Scanning Cameras on every street corner?

Thats all mainstream news.

I know its real hard for a Fascist Hack who relishes Big Government taking him up the ass everyday, but hey. For those of us that actually read news and love the Constitution, America is becoming a Police State.

Everyone can see it. Maybe you can't. Probably cause you're pulling yourself to Rumsfeld and Douglas Feith naked, spooning each other in the flag.

A Neoconned Sheep believes theres a terrorist under every bed but does nothing to stop the Open Borders or North American Union.

Why? Because they believe what they're told.

You don't think for yourself. Nor do you know HOW to think for yourself.

You're a stupid, coward. A Neoconned Sheep.

So to address your very stupid (and very ignorant) presupposition: what Rights have we lost as Americans?

Sure thing, FOOL. WITH PLEASURE

1st Amendment has taken a serious hit. Freedom of assembly now must gain 'permits' from the very Government people want to protest against. Often times these permits are denied (how ironic). Free Speech is now cordoned off to "zones". People who ask pointed questions about 911 or confront Government shills are routinely arrested on harassment and assault charges. A litany of peaceful activist groups are spied on and files kept by the FBI who are labeled as 'subversive elements'. Total Unconstitutional.

The 2nd Amendment is under attack. The Supreme Court is now deciding whether Counties and Municipalities have the right to "BAN" firearms within their local boundaries - even on private property - despite the 2nd clearly guaranteeing the right of gun ownership for every American. How about that, dumbfuck? I bet a Fascist whore like you never thought the 2nd Amendment would be under attack in America! Bet it just warms that dry, calloused heart of yours. Just think of all the boot stomping Thuggery Governments can get away with on a disarmed citizenry. Oh joy!!

The 4th Amendment doesn't exist. Its done. OVER. All of Americas phone calls, internet surfing habits, emails, finances and faxes are copied, collected and listened to by any number of Government Agencies - not least of which is the NSA that operates Echelon, the Telcom spying program (oh yea, lets give them all immunity for 'not breaking any laws'. Isn't that how your Neoconned Double Think goes??), and the AT&T Internet backdoor program that spies on all internet traffic - and VOIP - inside the US. Thats all domestic spying done on average, ordinary dumbfuck Americans (like you) who don't know any better. All done without any kind of Court Order or Express Warrant. Totally Unconstitutional and a Total Electronic Dragnetting of Society. FBI still operates Carnivore and backdoors are built into all Operating Systems, Encryption software and keystroke loggers on every laptop since early 2000. Police and Military routinely use see-through-wall technology as dragnet style LE tactic. Police routinely search and ransack vehicles during check points or traffic stops with no probable cause.

The Right of Due Process Guaranteed under the 5th Amendment is Gone under the Military Commissions Act, Patriot Act 1 and 2, and the John Warner Defense Authorization Act. All are redundant iterations that any person - citizen or not - deemed an enemy combatant by the President (or any of his designates) can be stripped of their Citizenship and thrown in the hole. Or renditioned to a foreign shit-hole that specializes in torture. Gone. Forever. No Jury Trial. No right to face accusers.

Fair Compensation for Land Taken for Public Use is Gone. Been totally perverted, in fact. Eminent Domain - as ruled by the Supreme Court - can now include any piece of private land - developed or not - to be transferred to state or local government for resale to PRIVATE Organizations who guarantee higher tax revenue for that allotment. And the State rarely pays fair value as guaranteed by the Constitution. They pay their own 'appraised value. Ironically, Eminent Domain is now being used to seize property to build the North American Super Higher - the gigantic transcontinental 10-laner that will serve as the transport backbone to the North American Union. You remember that now, you dumb turd? Dont ya.

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Toast. Its not torture cause we don't call it torture. Its called pain compliance. Water bordering, which the US Army (and nearly every other civilized army) deem as torture. Oh, but they're not citizens and we do it in secret prisons off US Soil. Tell me, is Guantanamo Bay US Soil? Or are we just "leasing it" from Cuba to subvert the Constitution under color of law? Law enforcement use pain compliance all the time. No more continuum of force. If you ask the wrong question or keep speaking when an officer "commands" you to shut up, you get tazzed. Thats torture.

Article 1 Section 9. The Writ of Habeas Corpus cannot be rescinded by Congress. Congress voted for the Military Commission Act and in doing so, suspended Habeas and outlawed the most bedrock of all Rights - the Right to Face our Accusers. Thats in your face, Tyranny. Problem is, your too stupid to even know Article 1 Section 9 even existed. Wern't ya?

Congress illegally issued bills of attainder and legislated citizens be stripped on their Constitutional rights based on some designate Status issued by a sitting President, not Jury, no less. The Patriot Acts 1, 2 and Military Commissions are GROSSLY Unconstitutional as citizens cannot be deemed enemy combatants and stripped of any rights and chucked down the memory hole as per Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution.

Thats really just a cursory overview. Each legislative piece is diabolic in its construction and does enormous damage to the country as a whole, when studied synergistically.

But you won't listen. Cause you're a Drooling Neocon 'tard.

Oh sure you "love" the Country.

We just need to 'destroy the Constitution to save it', don't we? And leave the borders wide open while we're at it, eh dumbshit??

Nows theres a thought. Lets destroy the very fabric of the Country to, as you say, "save it".

But when the Fabric of the Country is destroyed, whats there left to save?

Oh right, a place where you and your Neoconned Thugs can stomp faces from here to eternity. What a reassuring vision of "liberty" and "Freedom" you have.

Oh yea? You got a link for that, Hapless?

Any proof to back up your endless sob stories of outmatched police and these AR-strapped gangs running wild, gunning down cops left and right?

I think you're full of shit. In fact, I know you are.

Prove this wanton maylay of AR bedlam, or STFU.

Wheres this criminal-orgy of indiscriminate cop killing with machine guns you keep crying about? I've heard maybe one or two stories on the local news over the course of a few years.

Your obsession with imaginary terrors is boring.

OH! Big bad Al Queda is gonna get me!! Iraq is gonna get me!! IRan is gonna get me!! Machine guns are gonna get me!!!

Grow some balls, man. You're acting like a pussy and thinking like a slave.

#59     Jun 9, 2008
  10. da-net

da-net

Reaver,

thanks for bringing this to our attention. i watched the video link and pulled an image of the targets they were using @ 100 yards / meters (attached). it would have been nice to know what point in their training they were so that an accurate evaluation of their proficiency could be assessed.

that fact causes me more concern than anything else. these officers were not in a hostile situation, firing from prone and kneeling positions (most accurate) and could barely keep the rounds contained in the torso area @ 100 yards / meters. how inaccurate will they be when under fire? no one can know, but i see a lot of collateral damage!

the M16 /AR15 and all other NATO authorized weapons are required to have an accuracy of 1 moa (15 inches) @ 600 meters / yards. plus the M16 / AR15 have a tendency to rise when on full auto, so i hope that they are modified to three round bursts on full auto.

someone in authority did not think this through imo.

#60     Jun 9, 2008