Cops in FL now carry assault rifles...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reaver, Jun 5, 2008.

1. ^^^You're obviously in a picture-posting frenzy. Well, when your "arguments" have no substance, you have to do what you have to do....

Don't know what you find so amusing about Al Qaeda and what they would like to do to this country and its citizens. Yes, even useful idiots like yourself....Oh, that's right! You have evidence that Bush planned and executed 9/11, and Al Qaeda, well, it's just some name on an evil gubment computer....

You are so entertaining! Take a bow!

Well, as I provide you an outlet for your rage, I suppose it's better you do that here in cyberspace instead of your neighborhood playground.

So rant away, moonbat!!...Hey, maybe you can reveal to us all where Hoffa was buried, who the shooter on the knoll was, what happened to the passengers whose planes never went into the Twin Towers, and where they staged the moon landings!!

ROFLMAO! :p

#101     Jun 16, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

LMAO!! What a LOSER response.

You keep duck and covering, Brownshirt!

What a one-trick pony you are.

Just keep hammering KKKuntlers talking points, and maybe one day, you'll "win". :)

Stealing jokes is lame, Hapagirl.

Don't you remember? It was YOU trolling for dates at the neighborhood playground :)

No, thanks. I'll leave the Radical Right-Wing frothing to you. Its your strongest play.

That and shilling Hannity's newest missive , "Why Freedom Helps Terrorists".

#102     Jun 16, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

My deer rifle.

Bagged six of those suckers with it in TN.

#103     Jun 16, 2008
  4. Hey achilles28, did you hear about the Supreme Court ruling regarding firearms? A city cannot bar residents from owning firearms and keeping them in their homes.

Your panties must be all in a knot (again) now that another of your points which supposedly prove that we are a police state has been obliterated.

Well, you can still claim Bush attacked his own country and that there are these vast FEMA-built camps in Appalachia waiting to house all you patriots who are going to oppose the inevitable martial law decree when Bush or Obama or McCain attack us again.

How are things in the Underground, living off the grid and avoiding evil gubment terminator bots?

ROFLMAO!!

#104     Jun 26, 2008