copies of this were sold on Ebay +$1k

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Batman28, Dec 14, 2009.

1. hopeful

hopeful

#11     Dec 14, 2009
  2. Whatever the video was supposed to be, it cuts off about ten seconds into the piece. Worthless.

#12     Dec 14, 2009
  3. Can we sell this one to him?

$1000 to every ET member for X'mas and he's bought our silence.

#13     Dec 14, 2009
  4. Actually the video is fine, but the online player tries to play and download at the same time.

If you have Firefox, use the DownloadHelper add-on. It'll download the whole video to your hard drive where you can play it at your leisure without interruption. It's about 120MB.

#14     Dec 14, 2009
  5. Watch out for the viruses.

:D

#15     Dec 14, 2009
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

I watched this video on Tudou several months ago. Nothing is revealed there at all, just entertaining watch. I think PTJ mentioned the reason for suppression in his Schwager interview.

He just wanted to keep low profile.

Sorry, but there are no mystery. I could be wrong of course.

redduke

#16     Dec 14, 2009
  7. YOU are that virus, marketsurfer, as you had been repeatedly selling rare copies of rare copies of that video for hundreds of dollars a pop.

#17     Dec 14, 2009
  8. Surfer was only selling "original copies"! :p

#18     Dec 14, 2009
  9. entertaining but useless for trading purposes, i am not interested in PTJ, jsut another rich guy so what nothing to do with you, but there will be some here who will claim to have worked for him and try to associate his name with themselves banging their chest like a horny gorilla. for fuck's sake, no one cares if you worked for PTJ, have some confidence in yourself and your ability.

#19     Dec 14, 2009
  10. Rumour has it that the stolen copies posted torrented have critical scenes redacted. disinformation added ??

who knows??

:D

#20     Dec 14, 2009