cop taser a speeder for not signing ticket!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Nov 24, 2007.

1. speeder tasered for not signing ticket--- unreal!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMAEVgRWq6s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMAEVgRWq6s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. hughb

hughb

He wasn't tasered for not signing a ticket, he was tasered because he didn't obey the officers direction to turn around and put his hands behind his back.

3. Hope he wasnt hard of hearing then.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Saw the guy on, CNN, question went like this:

"So if you thought it was a real gun, and you feared for your life, why didn't you obey the officer?"

Answer: "That is a good question." :)

5. timcar

timcar

The rule is NOW: If you do not sign your ticket when he asked they handcuff and take you to jail. Signing the ticket is NOT an omission of guilt just that you where issued a ticket.

One of our tennis partners is a police officer and says this happens often. I guess if the cop explain this to him this would not have happen.

6. My daughter wanted to buy a frog from petsmart and they wouldn't sell it to her because she was under 18, so petsmart wanted me to sign a form saying I was respnsible for health and care of said frog. I refused to sign and they tasered me. :D

7. Don't tase me on the freeway bro!

8. the cop should have explained to him that signing the ticket only means you understand the charges and you can still fight them in court.

the guy shouldnt have walked away when he was told to stop and turn around.

actually that screaming, annoying girl was the one who should have been tasered but those taser guns only have 1 shot.

9. See how well it worked?

Long Tasr.

BTW, no doubt some cops can be assholes. However, 1, who do you call when you're in trouble, and 2, STFU in this situation, and handle it in court. They have guns, handcuffs, and batons. Use your head, before they take out all that training on you.

did I mention, Long Tasr????

10. the guys back was to the cop, how was the cop threatened??

big deal, the guy drives away, so what--- mail him the ticket or send the local police to his home--it's a speeding ticket not anything major.

i think this cop is totally wrong.

surf

#10     Nov 26, 2007